• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Tried Using a Mango Pitter?

In summary, we offer gluten-free products that can be found on our website under the "Special Diets" category. We occasionally have sales on our cookware and have a satisfaction guarantee return policy. We have also collaborated with celebrity chefs in the past and offer virtual and in-person cooking classes with our trained consultants. Sign up for our newsletter and check our social media channels for updates on sales, collaborations, and cooking classes.
Cathy Boucher
mango pitter. Customer asked and I cannot honestly answer cause I don't do Mango's and would not want to guess as to what to suggest to her.

No, never had that. Funny thing, a customer asked me about one too at one of my shows last weekend. She came specifically to find out if we had one.

Must be a new craze. Thanks for the answer.

That is why I just buy the bags of frozen mango chunks, they are too hard to judge how to tell if they are ripe and also, I waste so much trying to cut the thing up!!

No but maybe the avacado knife would work?

I bought my mango pitter at bed bath and beyond looks like an apple slicer but the pit corer is oblong. works great.

I also bought a mango pitter. Works pretty well if you position it correctly. Then you can use the Core & More to scrape off the flesh that is stuck to the pit.

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out about using a mango pitter. While I personally don't have experience with mangoes, I have heard great things about using a mango pitter to easily remove the pit and slice the fruit. I would recommend doing some research online or reaching out to other consultants who have used a mango pitter for their tips and recommendations. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

1. Do we offer gluten-free products?

Yes, we do offer gluten-free products. Our gluten-free options can be found on our website under the "Special Diets" category.

2. Have we ever had a sale on our cookware?

Yes, we occasionally have sales on our cookware. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming sales or promotions.

3. Do we have a return policy?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Have we ever had a collaboration with a celebrity chef?

Yes, we have collaborated with celebrity chefs in the past to create exclusive products and recipes. Keep an eye out for any future collaborations on our social media channels.

5. Do we offer cooking classes?

Yes, we offer virtual and in-person cooking classes with our trained consultants. You can find a list of upcoming classes and how to sign up on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • stayinathomemama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • chefdoodle