• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever seen a pumpkin carved with the Pampered Chef logo?

In summary, the conversation is about carving the Pampered Chef logo into a pumpkin for Halloween. Some members are excited about the idea and plan to try it themselves, while others suggest handing out recipe cards or catalogs to promote their business. One member has already successfully carved the logo into an artificial pumpkin and shares a photo. They also discuss the potential marketing benefits of this idea and where to find artificial pumpkins.
ashvel
Has anyone carved the logo into a pumpkin? If so, I'd really really like a photo!

Thanks,
Ashley

hey.... you figured out how to start a thread. I have never done a pumpkin though.

:D
yippee!

Last edited:
I haven't done it YET...but now that you've given me the idea I'm totally going to do this- lol!

And I'm going to put it on my steps on Halloween. Now that I have kids I don't stay in on Halloween to hand out candy b/c we take the kids out- so usually I bring my bucket of candy with me in the neighborhood and hand out candy to the kids that way. This year I'm also bringing a basket with mini-catalogs that have pan scrapers or citrus peelers attached to them and my contact info for the parents! LOL

I would think you can find an image that you wanted carved...and blow it up as big as needed with your copier or a printer. (I have a copier, so that makes it easier).Then do what you normally do for carving and poke the outline into the pumpkin.
Love the idea though! If anyone does it- post pictures! I may see if I can give it a try too...but it might be a few weeks!! I'm swamped with Cub Scouts fundraiser right now (popcorn- not PC).

jessinthekitchen said:
I haven't done it YET...but now that you've given me the idea I'm totally going to do this- lol!

And I'm going to put it on my steps on Halloween. Now that I have kids I don't stay in on Halloween to hand out candy b/c we take the kids out- so usually I bring my bucket of candy with me in the neighborhood and hand out candy to the kids that way. This year I'm also bringing a basket with mini-catalogs that have pan scrapers or citrus peelers attached to them and my contact info for the parents! LOL

I wouldn't be so generous. I have given things out before and have gotten zero business from it so I'd just go with the mini and maybe a 10% off on first order coupon. Costs you nothing (except the mini) unless someone buys. I've gotten just one order from those that have come to the door and ASKED for a catalog.

Now that you bring the topic up, I might have to hand out recipe cards to the parents. Great idea, thank you!

be sure you send a picture of it to HO ( you might get a mention in the weekly bites or the CN) and post it on the PC fb page if you do this!

pamperedlinda said:
be sure you send a picture of it to HO ( you might get a mention in the weekly bites or the CN) and post it on the PC fb page if you do this!

how do you send something to the HO??

magentablue said:
Now that you bring the topic up, I might have to hand out recipe cards to the parents. Great idea, thank you!

I like this idea! :)

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:

I wouldn't be so generous. I have given things out before and have gotten zero business from it so I'd just go with the mini and maybe a 10% off on first order coupon. Costs you nothing (except the mini) unless someone buys. I've gotten just one order from those that have come to the door and ASKED for a catalog.

This is probably what I'd do (and WILL do when my daughter's older) I like the idea of recipe cards with contact information too. :)

Here's one with only the Chef's Hat... I did it last year on one of the artificial pumpkins. I lit it with one of the mini LED flashlights.

Attachments

• Pampered Hat Pumpkin.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 595
TrishPCMommy said:
Here's one with only the Chef's Hat... I did it last year on one of the artificial pumpkins. I lit it with one of the mini LED flashlights.

cool! I never thought to carve an artificial pumpkin! I love it!! ...but I've never seen these. Where do you buy an artificial pumpkin like this?

-Ashley

You can find that kind of thing at most craft stores--Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Jo-Ann, etc.

Here's one my brother made for me.

Attachments

• Pampered_Pumpkin002[1].jpg
    Pampered_Pumpkin002[1].jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 476
Love it!!!!

That's cool.

Awesome! I love it!

Related to Have you ever seen a pumpkin carved with the Pampered Chef logo?

What is the Pampered Chef Jack-O-Lantern?

The Pampered Chef Jack-O-Lantern is a ceramic pumpkin-shaped baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. It is perfect for making fall-themed dishes and can also be used as a festive serving dish.

How big is the Pampered Chef Jack-O-Lantern?

The Jack-O-Lantern measures approximately 10 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height, making it the perfect size for a variety of dishes such as casseroles, dips, and desserts.

Is the Pampered Chef Jack-O-Lantern oven-safe?

Yes, the Jack-O-Lantern is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is not recommended to place it in a preheated oven as sudden temperature changes may cause the dish to crack.

Can the Pampered Chef Jack-O-Lantern be used for cold dishes?

Yes, the Jack-O-Lantern can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is safe to use in the refrigerator and freezer, making it a versatile dish for all your fall entertaining needs.

How do I clean the Pampered Chef Jack-O-Lantern?

The Jack-O-Lantern is dishwasher-safe, making cleanup a breeze. If washing by hand, use warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that may scratch the surface of the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies