• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Your Facebook Page Reach Decreased?

I've noticed that the layout of my page has changed recently. It's not as user friendly as it used to be.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Anyone notice their post reach has declined over the past couple years? Facebook appears to be tightening up and trying to motivate people to pay for a post to be seen.Does this change how you post? Does it change how to use Facebook? Considered dropping your page?The Drop In Facebook Page Reach Is All About The Competition
http://marketingland.com/drop-facebook-page-reach-competition-79126Organic Reach on Facebook Will Reportedly Drop to 1-2%
http://socialtimes.com/organic-reach-facebook-will-reportedly-drop-1-2_b147357

Last edited:
I have noticed. It's frustrating. I still have enough of a reach and do enough business through Facebook to keep me using my page.

I've noticed a drop in activity. It started last June and has steadily declined. Around April FB introduced an new algorithm and my views took another hit. I am toying with giving up on having a FB page. It is hard to figure the ROI of the time I spend on it.

I just post something once a day now. Yes- my viewership had declined quit a bit from a year ago. I try to not spend a lot of time on it. I do get some business from it.

I have indeed noticed a drop. I do still post, but I try not to spend as much time one it.

I found these three simple tips are needed to maximize reach1. Use images
2. Ask questions
3. Limit links, FB seems to not like people leaving FB.

Is anyone else frustrated with how their FB PC page looks now? I cant seem to figure out where anything is. Sorry if this is not posted in the right place, but I didn't really want to start a new thread.

byrd1956 said:
Is anyone else frustrated with how their FB PC page looks now? I cant seem to figure out where anything is. Sorry if this is not posted in the right place, but I didn't really want to start a new thread.
FB is always changing things around. Is there something in particular you're looking for and can't find?

Unfortunately, that is the "price" you pay for using a free platform for a commercial enterprise. You don't have any leverage in what goes on because you are not financially vested in the product. All we can do is try to figure out how to make it work the best we can for what we want to do.

Does any one use Instagram to promote their business?

ChefCherry said:
Does any one use Instagram to promote their business?
Interesting! How would you go about it? It's just photo sharing right?

Admin Greg said:
Interesting! How would you go about it? It's just photo sharing right?

Yes it is. Have a friend who sells Younique and she uses Instagram all the time.

I have posted pics along with a link to my website

Rae, not looking for anything in particular, just frustrated that the layout is so different.

1. Why has my Facebook page reach decreased?

There could be several reasons for a decrease in your Facebook page reach. It could be due to changes in the algorithm, decrease in engagement from your followers, or a decrease in the number of active users on Facebook.

2. Is there anything I can do to increase my Facebook page reach?

Yes, there are several strategies you can implement to increase your Facebook page reach. You can focus on creating high-quality and engaging content, use hashtags, collaborate with other pages, and run Facebook ads.

3. How do I check the reach of my Facebook page?

To check the reach of your Facebook page, go to your page and click on the "Insights" tab. Then, select the "Reach" option from the left menu. Here, you can see the reach of your page for a specific time period.

4. Has Facebook changed its algorithm recently?

Facebook often makes changes to its algorithm to improve user experience and show more relevant content. These changes can affect the reach of your page posts.

5. Will my Facebook page reach ever increase again?

Yes, it is possible for your Facebook page reach to increase again. By consistently creating high-quality content and engaging with your audience, you can gradually increase your reach. Additionally, Facebook may also make changes to its algorithm that can positively impact your page reach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • etteluap70PC