• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Ever Worked a Host Referral List From Ho?

That's sweet for you! I wish Directors could do more of this.... when I was with Avon our DM passed on recruits to his "pet" consultants so my cousin who was one of them who ended with 12 recruits because of him! Must be nice! lol
My director asked me if I wanted to work one of these lists. Has anyone done it? Any success or is it a deadend?

I think any list of people that have had a prior experience with PC would be a great list to work. Even if you just end up signing them up for your newsletter. More contacts are a good thing!!

PCJenni said:
My director asked me if I wanted to work one of these lists. Has anyone done it? Any success or is it a deadend?
Is it a list that when random people contact HO, they give to the nearest Director in that area? Or what lilst? That is an awesome oppt it sounds like!

It is a list of consultants that have gone inactive many years ago (like 3-5) and hostesses. There are names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses... sometimes... some of them have no information at all. So those are truly dead leads.

I've never heard of this... Is it just a perk for directors or what?

I did, ended up most contacts were the consultant's family and were no longer interested or already hooked up with a consultant since the consultant went inactive 3 years prior.

Totally OT, but hey Janet Congrats on your new halo star! I just noticed it, what am I about 594 posts late! :)

kearstin said:
I've never heard of this... Is it just a perk for directors or what?
Yes. HO started doing it last year. They send them out every few months. They're based on geography and lineage (past hosts of my Director's inactive consultants will go to my Director).

chefann said:
Yes. HO started doing it last year. They send them out every few months. They're based on geography and lineage (past hosts of my Director's inactive consultants will go to my Director).

Yes, and some directors pass them on and some don't - it is their option.

My director is an ED so some of her leads aren't close to her so she'll pass them on. Still worth a shot because you might find that one who hasn't been contacted or life changed for them.

heat123 said:
Totally OT, but hey Janet Congrats on your new halo star! I just noticed it, what am I about 594 posts late! :)
Oh thanks - don't feel bad...I don't remember when I got it but when I had I didn't notice it for awhile either...I like it though...don't know if I want Ann's spumoni gay pride one... ;) :pETA: He-he you get it at 6,000 posts so you are WAY behind... :)

Last edited:
janetupnorth said:
Oh thanks - don't feel bad...I don't remember when I got it but when I had I didn't notice it for awhile either...

I like it though...don't know if I want Ann's spumoni gay pride one... ;) :p

ETA: He-he you get it at 6,000 posts so you are WAY behind... :)
Oops my bad, I thought it was 7k posts!:p

My director is helping me promote before conference, so she passed it on to me. I called and/or emailed everyone on the list. About 1/3 were dead dead leads (wrong number, old email addresses), left messages for other 2/3 and had 5 people (out of 35 leads) I actualy got to talk with or called me back. I got a catalog show and someone interested in a fundraiser. So not a total waste of time.

PCJenni said:
My director is helping me promote before conference, so she passed it on to me. I called and/or emailed everyone on the list. About 1/3 were dead dead leads (wrong number, old email addresses), left messages for other 2/3 and had 5 people (out of 35 leads) I actualy got to talk with or called me back. I got a catalog show and someone interested in a fundraiser. So not a total waste of time.
That's sweet for you! I wish Directors could do more of this.... when I was with Avon our DM passed on recruits to his "pet" consultants so my cousin who was one of them who ended with 12 recruits because of him! Must be nice! lol

Related to Has Anyone Ever Worked a Host Referral List From Ho?

1. How do I access the host referral list from HO?

In order to access the host referral list from HO, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account. Once logged in, click on the "Orders" tab and then select "Host Referral List" from the dropdown menu. This will bring you to the list of names and contact information for potential hosts.

2. Can I use the host referral list from HO for online parties?

Yes, you can use the host referral list from HO for online parties. You can reach out to the potential hosts via email or social media to invite them to host an online party with you. Just be sure to follow the proper guidelines for online parties set by Pampered Chef.

3. How often is the host referral list from HO updated?

The host referral list from HO is updated on a weekly basis. This means that new potential hosts may be added and some may be removed. It is important to regularly check the list for any updates.

4. Can I reach out to multiple potential hosts from the host referral list at once?

Yes, you can reach out to multiple potential hosts from the host referral list at once. However, it is recommended to personalize your messages to each potential host and not send a generic message to all of them at once.

5. Are there any tips for successfully working the host referral list from HO?

Some tips for successfully working the host referral list from HO include personalizing your messages, offering incentives for hosting a party, and following up with potential hosts who do not respond initially. It is also important to follow the guidelines and best practices set by Pampered Chef for reaching out to potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • alidafrizzell
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nhpegt