• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Done a Pick up Party?

In summary, a pick up party is an in-person event where guests can pick up their orders from a Pampered Chef consultant. To host one, you can contact a consultant and schedule a date, and invite friends and family to attend. Even if you cannot attend, you can still place an order through the consultant or online. Attending a pick up party can provide benefits such as trying out new products and receiving cooking tips. The duration of a pick up party typically lasts between 1-2 hours, but this can vary depending on the number of guests and planned activities.
soonerchef
Just curious to know if anyone has done a Pick Up Party in addition to their regular show? I have thought about doing this but wondered if it really added any sales or bookings? I worry about having guest out twice to the host home, but I guess they have to get their products somehow right?

(I guess I should explain what a Pick Up Party is to those who haven't heard of it before. Basically, the host would invite all of the buying guests at the same time to her house to pick up their products on a specific date. Then everyone will get to see who got what, the last thing to happen is everyone gets to see all of the products that the host got for free, then half off and then at a discount.)

Just wondering what the benifice would be for you, since the people just got there product I don't think they will want to buy more right away. And as for your host, the show is already close so she wont get anything if someone comes up and want to book a show.

Well, from what I have heard...when guests see what everyone else bought, plus see what the host earned for free, etc...it is supposed to entice them to want to book a show or to place an additional order. I think it would really be a booking tool and that only those who were playing with the idea of hosting a show would book from it, as in it would kind of push those "maybes" to a "yes". I have heard that it has worked well for some and not so well for others.

1. What is a pick up party?

A pick up party is a type of in-person party where guests can come and pick up their orders from a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a convenient way for guests to receive their purchases and also provides an opportunity for the consultant to showcase new products and offer cooking demonstrations.

2. How do I host a pick up party?

To host a pick up party, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the party. The consultant will provide you with a host packet that includes invitations, order forms, and information about the products. You can invite friends and family to attend and pick up their orders at the party.

3. Can I still place an order if I cannot attend the pick up party?

Yes, you can still place an order even if you are unable to attend the pick up party. You can either place your order directly with the consultant or online through their website. The consultant will still handle the delivery of your order.

4. Are there any benefits to attending a pick up party?

Attending a pick up party can have many benefits. You can see and try out new products, receive cooking tips and recipe ideas, and also have the opportunity to socialize with friends and other guests. Additionally, you may be able to take advantage of special promotions or discounts offered at the party.

5. How long does a pick up party typically last?

The duration of a pick up party can vary depending on the number of guests and the activities planned by the consultant. On average, a pick up party can last between 1-2 hours. However, it is always best to check with the consultant for a specific timeframe for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies