• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Purrbal: Celebrating with Joy and Balloons!

In summary, "Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!" is a special celebration for our company mascot, Purrbal, held on his birthday, March 15th. Ways to participate include sending Purrbal a birthday message, creating Purrbal-inspired dishes, and using the hashtag #HappyBirthdayPurrbal. Special promotions and discounts are often available during this time and Purrbal-themed products are also available for a limited time.
letscook04
Gold Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday.

Colleen & Becky
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/purrbal/Sigs/Thanks2.gif​
to Colleen & Becky, that was sweet of you to mention my birthday.

Colleen got your email what cute kittles you have!

I hope that you had a wonderful birthday! Enjoy!:)

Related to Happy Birthday Purrbal: Celebrating with Joy and Balloons!

What is "Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!"?

"Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!" is a special celebration for our beloved mascot, Purrbal. It's a way for us to show our appreciation for Purrbal and all that he represents in our company.

When is "Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!"?

"Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!" is celebrated on Purrbal's birthday, which is on March 15th.

How do I participate in "Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!"?

There are many ways to participate in "Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!". You can send Purrbal a birthday message on social media, create a special Purrbal-inspired dish with your Pampered Chef products, or simply use the hashtag #HappyBirthdayPurrbal to join in on the celebration.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!"?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts during "Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!". Keep an eye out for emails and social media posts for any updates.

Can I buy Purrbal-themed products during "Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!"?

Yes, we offer a variety of Purrbal-themed products during "Happy Birthday Purrbal!!!". These products are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check them out before they're gone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet