• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday, Kacey!!! (Kitchen Diva)

In summary, Kacey's birthday was a busy one. She registered her notary certification, renewed her drivers license, and went to the chiropractor.
sklay723
Gold Member
I hope you have a GREAT birthday! Take care and enjoy it!!!

Happy Birthday Kacey I hope you have a good one :):) I know I am going to make the most of mine today :)

Is it REALLY your birthday? HOpe it was happy.

Happy Birthday Kacey!!!:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday Kacey!!!

It REALLY is your birthday today right!??!!!:blushing::p;)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:
Enjoy your day!:sing::sing::sing::sing:
You're the best!!!!
xoxoxo

Aww, thanks guys! :) Yes, this time it really is my birthday. :D I get to work a half day, renew my drivers license, go to the chiropractor, register my notary certification and renew my military ID. Yeah, it's something that apparently all 37 year olds do on their birthday's. LOL

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Happy Birthday Kacey!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f269/vader_4_5/happydanceday.gif

:sing:Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday day dear Kacey! Happy birthday day to youuuuuu!:sing:

Happy Birthday Kacey - hope it is a special day (and with renewing your driver's license - why wouldn't it be?:)

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an awesome day!!

Happy birthday, Kacey!! Hope you have a lovely day :)

Happy birthday, Kacey! Enjoy the driver's license renewal thing. One of my favorite activities. I, too, enjoyed going into the Secretary of State's office to get my picutre taken this last summer for my birthday. I also enjoyed the fact that they only take checks, not debit cards. I got to leave, go get cash and come back. (Not sure why I didn't have checks with me. I always have checks with me.) It seems crazy in 2008 that the place doesn't take debit/credit cards, yet they take them online.

Anyway, it isn't about me. It's YOUR birthday. Have a great day and year.

Have a great day!

yeah! :) Yipee! :balloon: Wahoo! :D

Enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Happy Birthday!!
Have A Wonderful Day!!

Happy Birthday!
Nah-nah you're older than me...

Happy Happy Birthday Kacey, I hope you have a wonderful (if busy!) day. Oh, and I'll eat a piece of cake for you if you want me to :D.

Linda - love the birthday dance :). I ditto it :).

Happy Birthday Kacey!

happy birthday kacey!

Happy Birthday Girl, go celebrate w/ a Twinkie!

Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday Kacey!!!
Sorry about the driver's license thing........that is always a bummer.
Hope the rest of your day is GREAT!!

http://img.freecodesource.com/myspace-graphics/images/happy%20birthday%20graphics/animated/prod_668_18126.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I sent you something on FB.:balloon:

Happy Birthday Kacey! I love all these little animated birthday dances!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Kacey!!

hope you had a wonderful birthday, k-lady!

pamperedlinda said:
Happy Birthday Kacey!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f269/vader_4_5/happydanceday.gif

Linda, you are as graceful as a Gazelle! :) LOL:D

Have a great one!

Gina M said:
Happy Birthday Kacey - hope it is a special day (and with renewing your driver's license - why wouldn't it be?:)

Yeah, and the standing in line for 30 minutes made it even more special! :) At least I was having a good hair day!

JAE said:
Happy birthday, Kacey! Enjoy the driver's license renewal thing. One of my favorite activities. I, too, enjoyed going into the Secretary of State's office to get my picutre taken this last summer for my birthday. I also enjoyed the fact that they only take checks, not debit cards. I got to leave, go get cash and come back. (Not sure why I didn't have checks with me. I always have checks with me.) It seems crazy in 2008 that the place doesn't take debit/credit cards, yet they take them online.

Anyway, it isn't about me. It's YOUR birthday. Have a great day and year.

Oh my gosh- I did the SAME thing. They told me I could walk three doors down to the tatoo parlor (don't ask) and they have an ATM...but I figured in my weakened emotional state (ya know, of being old now) that I couldn't be trusted in a room full of tatoo artists, so I just drove home and got the checkbook!

janetupnorth said:
Happy Birthday!

Nah-nah you're older than me...
Yeah, but I'm cuter, so Thpppth! :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Kacey...hope you had an AWESOME day!

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!!

I hope it was great!!!!

Sorry I wasn't on here at all yesterday and missed this thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KACEY!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO sorry I missed it! Celebrate agaion todayf or me ok?

Awww.... Kacey! I'm sorry I missed this! I haven't been on much at all lately... I've had sick kids and then mama got it and I've been in bed for days!! I'm so tired of being sick and tired! My b-day is in a couple days(no wonder i like you so much! I do well with other aquarius people!) I hope I'm well enough to enjoy it!
I hope you had a great birthday Kacey! I love ya!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Related to Happy Birthday, Kacey!!! (Kitchen Diva)

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant or by hosting a cooking show. You can also shop online directly through our website.

What are some popular Pampered Chef products?

Some popular Pampered Chef products include our Stoneware Collection, Quick Cooker, and Food Chopper. Our Mix 'N Chop, Garlic Press, and Flexible Cutting Mats are also customer favorites.

Can I host a cooking show with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can host a cooking show with Pampered Chef and earn free products and discounts. Our consultants will come to your home and demonstrate how to use our products while you and your guests enjoy delicious food.

Does Pampered Chef offer any special deals or promotions?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions throughout the year. You can check our website or connect with a consultant to stay updated on the latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedharriet