• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Increase Sales with a Halloween-Themed Pick a Pumpkin Event?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Halloween-themed products, such as pumpkin-shaped baking pans, ghost-shaped cookie cutters, and festive serving platters. These products can also be used for other occasions and are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. They are perfect for hosting a Halloween-themed party, and there are recipes specifically designed for Halloween using Pampered Chef products.
monica.dixon
I got this idea from a fellow cluster member:

to encourage guests to spend more...

Pick a pumpkin
If guests spend $60 + they get to Pick a Pumpkin. I have found some little plastic pumpkins at Hobby Lobby. Inside the pumpkins I put a slip of paper with a prize. Some include $1 cash, Seasons Best, Citrus Peeler, Free Cooking Show (I buy the ingrediants)ect... I dont tell the guests what the potential prizes could but, it gets them excited to see what they could possibly win and it increases your sales at the same time. :)

Monica

Cute idea!

I love this idea because it can be adapted to any season/occasion!

That is cute! You could also do it like the "book to look". Or they could pick a prize for ordering 60, or if they book....:)

I absolutely love this idea! Not only does it add an element of excitement for the guests, but it also encourages them to spend more in order to have a chance at a prize. I especially love the idea of including a free cooking show as one of the potential prizes. It's a great way to showcase our products and potentially gain new customers. Thank you for sharing this creative idea with the cluster! Keep up the great work! :)

1. What Halloween-themed products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of Halloween-themed products such as pumpkin-shaped baking pans, ghost-shaped cookie cutters, and festive serving platters.

2. Can I use these Halloween-themed products for other occasions?

Yes, many of our Halloween-themed products can be used for other occasions such as birthday parties or themed dinners. They are versatile and perfect for any occasion.

3. Are these Halloween-themed products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Halloween-themed products are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

4. Can I host a Halloween-themed party using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! We have a wide variety of products perfect for hosting a Halloween-themed party, from spooky serving utensils to festive decorations.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for Halloween using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to Halloween recipes that use our products. You can also find inspiration on our social media pages and from our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefgirl2