• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grow Your Business with Free Advertising in Residential Rewards Book

In summary, Pampered Chef consultants can advertise their business in the Residential Rewards Book by earning points through sales and bookings. For every 100 points earned, a free advertisement can be placed in the book. Advertising in the book allows for reaching potential customers in the local area and increasing brand awareness. Consultants have full control over the content and design of their advertisement and can choose from various templates. The advertisement can be placed multiple times throughout the year by earning 100 points each time. There is a deadline, set by the upline consultant or team leader, for submitting advertisements before the book is published.
KHolmes
I am in the process of moving states and moving my business. I am planning to rent an apartment for a few months. I have been in contact with the apartment regional office and the lady saw my pampered chef tag on my email. She offered the opportunity to advertise for free in the "residential rewards" book that is distributed to all of the residents. Is it ok for me to do this? Do I have to get it approved by HO? This would be one way to grow my business and maybe I won't even have to get another job - that would be wonderful.

yesterday was my 90 day completion and I have over $12,000 sales so far. Too bad I am moving because I was doing great here. I still plan to do some catalog shows and a few fundrasiers I already have in the works. Plus my family promises to continue having shows with their friends.

I don't see any reason why you cannot advertise in the rewrds book as long as it is a print medium

Kimberly - You are doing awesome!!!

Hello! Congratulations on your successful business and upcoming move. It's always exciting to see a business grow and evolve. In terms of advertising in the residential rewards book, I would recommend checking with your HO (Home Office) to see if they have any specific guidelines or restrictions for advertising. It's always better to be safe and get approval before moving forward. Additionally, it's great that you have a plan to continue growing your business even after the move. Utilizing catalog shows and fundraisers is a great way to keep your business going while you get settled in your new location. Best of luck with your move and your continued success with your business!

Related to Grow Your Business with Free Advertising in Residential Rewards Book

1. How can I advertise my business in the Residential Rewards Book?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can include your business in the Residential Rewards Book by earning points through sales and bookings. For every 100 points you earn, you can place a free advertisement in the book.

2. What are the benefits of advertising in the Residential Rewards Book?

Advertising in the Residential Rewards Book allows you to reach potential customers in your local area who may not have heard of Pampered Chef before. It also helps to increase your brand awareness and attract new customers to your business.

3. Can I choose the content and design of my advertisement?

Yes, you have full control over the content and design of your advertisement. You can include your business name, contact information, and any special offers or promotions you are currently running. You can also choose from a variety of templates and customize them to fit your brand.

4. How often can I advertise in the Residential Rewards Book?

You can place an advertisement in the Residential Rewards Book every time you earn 100 points through sales and bookings. This means you can potentially advertise multiple times throughout the year, reaching a larger audience and increasing your chances of growing your business.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my advertisement for the Residential Rewards Book?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting your advertisement. The deadline is typically set by your upline consultant or team leader and is usually a few weeks before the book is published. Be sure to communicate with your team leader to ensure your advertisement is submitted on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jengillette