• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grow Your Business: Get New Leads with Pampered Chef

In summary, the Merrill Ad Generator is useful for creating ads that are both professional and positive.
gratergirl
Just wanting to put something in the local newspaper about Pampered Chef. I'm trying to get new leads and thought that if any of you have done this before, maybe you can post or PM me what you have used in the past.
TIA

You didnt' ask for my recuriting one.... I will email that to you.!! :)

I would get the Merrill Ad Generator. They come out really nice.

Hey Deb, have you used it? Have you actually placed an ad? Have you gotten any responses? We have an itty bitty local paper that runs weekly that has about 8 pages that I've been thinking about. I think they call it a 2x2 ad and it's about the size of a business card for like $35 a week...I wonder if it's worth it...

I have used it and it is very useful to me.. I used the Merrill Ad Generator.....If you would like to see one PM me and I will email it to you.

I used the Ad Generator to place my ad in the booklet for an event I did last week.

The ads looks really nice and professional. As far as response, I have no idea because it was just last week.

Honestly, I would never pay for an ad. I don't think they're effective and they are not what our business is about.

I only placed mine b/c it was free with my booth space.

I noticed tha tthey finally put the HWC press release template up on CC. How do we use these?

Does the Merrill Ad genreator work for pictures and not pictures?? I would be interested if anyone has had a successful recruiting or hosting ad

Kim Low- I think you should make your goal more positive I WILL WALK IN JULY Not I want too More positive energy

Kathy,

I can email you the ad but you need to PM me your email address and I will do that tonight when I get home from work.

Related to Grow Your Business: Get New Leads with Pampered Chef

1. How can Pampered Chef help me grow my business?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools, resources, and support to help you generate new leads and grow your business. This includes access to our online community, personalized training and coaching, and a wide range of marketing materials.

2. What are some effective ways to get new leads with Pampered Chef?

Some effective ways to generate new leads with Pampered Chef include hosting cooking parties, participating in local events and fairs, utilizing social media and email marketing, and reaching out to friends and family for referrals.

3. How do I track my leads and measure the success of my efforts?

Pampered Chef provides a Lead Tracker tool to help you keep track of your leads and monitor your progress. You can also use our reporting features to analyze your sales and track the success of different marketing strategies.

4. Can I customize my marketing materials to fit my business?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable marketing materials that you can personalize with your own contact information and business details. This allows you to create a professional and unique brand for your business.

5. What support does Pampered Chef offer to help me get new leads?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support options, including a dedicated consultant support team, online training and resources, and regional and national conferences. We also have a strong online community where you can connect with other consultants for advice and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies