• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling on a Glass Top Stove: Is It Possible?

In summary, you can use your Pampered Chef grill on a glass top stove, but precautions should be taken to prevent damage. It is recommended to use a smooth, flat bottom grill pan or griddle and to avoid using rough or abrasive materials. A medium to medium-high heat setting is typically recommended, but refer to your stove's manual for specific guidelines. It is not recommended to use aluminum foil on a glass top stove for grilling, and other safety tips include closely monitoring food, using oven mitts, and cleaning spills immediately.
EMarth123
I've been wanting to get a grill pan, but am not sure if it will work on my stove. I'm not sure if it would heat evenly....because I have a glass top stove with round burners. Anyone else has a stove like this & uses the grill pan?

I have a regular stove with raised round burners. I find that it heats evenly and I do not have any issues using it on my stove.

I have a glass-top stove...round burners underneath. It does fine.
The shape of the burners doesn't matter anyway. it is a heat-source and our pans conduct the heat amazingly, remember. ;)

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef grill on a glass top stove?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef grill on a glass top stove. However, there are some precautions you should take to ensure safety and prevent damage to your stove.

2. How do I prevent scratching or damaging my glass top stove while grilling?

To prevent scratching or damaging your glass top stove, make sure to use a grill pan or griddle with a smooth, flat bottom. Avoid using any rough or abrasive materials on the stove surface. It is also important to lift and move the grill, rather than sliding it across the surface.

3. What heat setting should I use for grilling on a glass top stove?

For most glass top stoves, it is recommended to use a medium to medium-high heat setting for grilling. However, it is important to refer to your stove's manual for specific heat guidelines.

4. Can I use aluminum foil on my glass top stove for grilling?

No, it is not recommended to use aluminum foil on a glass top stove for grilling. The foil can trap heat and lead to damage or discoloration of the stove surface.

5. Are there any other safety tips I should keep in mind when grilling on a glass top stove?

Yes, it is important to always closely monitor your food while grilling and to use oven mitts or hot pads when handling the grill. Also, be sure to clean any spills or grease immediately to prevent damage to the stove surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedberry
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered.chris