• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Great Post From the Yahoo Director's Loop

In summary, "Great Post From the Yahoo Director's Loop" is a forum for directors from Yahoo to share tips, advice, and success stories related to their business. It can be accessed through the Yahoo consultant website, but membership is required. The community has rules and guidelines in place to maintain a positive and supportive environment. Members are encouraged to contribute to discussions and the Director's Loop can be a valuable resource for new directors to improve their skills and connect with others in their role.
baychef
Silver Member
I know many of you are already on the yahoo director's loop but wanted to share this in case someone is not on it.

Attachments

• NOTES FROM LISA AMBLO.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 420
    34.5 KB · Views: 223
    34.5 KB · Views: 226
    34.5 KB · Views: 237
this is great...thank you!

There's a great recorded version of her cookare talk too. Let me see if I can attach it or find the link for ya'll.

Here's the original doc below and the audio link is:
http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/W9ddhY3s

Attachments

• Sell More Cookware - Lisa Amblo[1].doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 208
    40.5 KB · Views: 213
    40.5 KB · Views: 211
    40.5 KB · Views: 204

Related to Great Post From the Yahoo Director's Loop

What is "Great Post From the Yahoo Director's Loop"?

"Great Post From the Yahoo Director's Loop" is a forum where directors from Yahoo share tips, advice, and success stories related to their business. It is a valuable resource for consultants looking to improve their skills and grow their business.

How can I access the Yahoo Director's Loop?

You must be a member of the Yahoo consultant community in order to access the Director's Loop. If you are not already a member, you can sign up through the Yahoo consultant website. Once you are a member, you can access the Director's Loop through the community forums on the website.

Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the Director's Loop?

Yes, there are a few rules and guidelines that all members must follow in order to maintain a positive and supportive community. Some of these guidelines include keeping all discussions respectful and avoiding self-promotion or spamming.

Can I only read posts on the Director's Loop, or can I also contribute?

As a member of the Yahoo consultant community, you are welcome to contribute to discussions on the Director's Loop. In fact, sharing your own experiences and knowledge can be a great way to connect with other directors and learn from each other.

Is the Director's Loop a good resource for new directors?

Yes, the Director's Loop can be a valuable resource for new directors. It offers a wealth of information and tips from experienced directors, as well as a supportive community to ask questions and seek advice from. It can help new directors build their skills and confidence in their role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Patty Davis