• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Joyce's Fine Cooking: Farewell Announcement and Site Closure

In summary, Joyce's Fine Cooking specializes in a variety of cuisines, including Italian, French, and American dishes. The ingredients used in their recipes are easy to find at local grocery stores or specialty food shops. While it is recommended to follow the recipe closely, some ingredients can be substituted to accommodate dietary restrictions. Basic cooking techniques and kitchen tools may be needed for certain recipes, but overall the recipes are accessible to all skill levels. Joyce's Fine Cooking also offers gluten-free and vegan options, which can be identified by symbols next to the recipe names.
baychef
Silver Member
This was on a recent Director's Loop for those who used her website from time to time:

After 15 years I am sorry to say I have shut down my site. Some life changes
have happened to me recently & I find maintaining Joyce'S Fine Cooking just
wasn't part of that change. The lady with her rear end sticking out is my
comical way of saying The End...lol

Joyce

:(:cry::(:cry::(:cry::(:cry::(

Wow!! That was a fabulous resource!!! I'm sorry to see it go. I don't have any concept so I'm not being glib, but what all is required to keep a site up?

To my DCS friends... Since I started PC, I've kept a recipe file of all of the recipes from PC that I could put my hands on. (Yes, I have had a lot of spare time over the years!) The file contains over 3,000 recipes in it from our cookbooks, use & care cards, etc. I'm happy to e-mail anyone anything they might need at any time, so please feel free to ask me. :)

AWESOME!!! Thanks so much Colleen!

Colleen, you ROCK!

That is so generous and cool of you! Thanks!

Related to Joyce's Fine Cooking: Farewell Announcement and Site Closure

1. What type of cuisine does Joyce's Fine Cooking specialize in?

Joyce's Fine Cooking specializes in a variety of cuisines, including Italian, French, and American dishes.

2. Are the ingredients used in Joyce's Fine Cooking recipes easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in Joyce's Fine Cooking recipes can be found at your local grocery store or specialty food shop.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in Joyce's Fine Cooking recipes?

While we recommend following the recipe as closely as possible, some ingredients can be substituted to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. Please consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for specific ingredient substitutions.

4. Are there any cooking techniques or tools needed for Joyce's Fine Cooking recipes?

Joyce's Fine Cooking recipes are designed to be accessible to home cooks of all skill levels. However, some recipes may require basic cooking techniques such as sautéing or baking, and may also call for specific kitchen tools such as a blender or food processor.

5. Does Joyce's Fine Cooking offer any gluten-free or vegan options?

Yes, Joyce's Fine Cooking offers a wide range of recipes that are gluten-free and vegan friendly. Look for the "GF" or "V" symbol next to the recipe name to easily identify these options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krackley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies