• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Hear Other Directors and Higher via Emails, Here and Calls Refer to

A
akaskydebil
I hear other Directors and higher via emails, here and calls refer to the "Directors Loop". Forgive me if this is a stupid question but what is this and how do you join? Is it email based?

Thanks in advance!

There are a bunch of director's loops... I would contact those who've referred to them and ask them to give you the loop's info so you can join. HTH! :)

I'm on one that my NED started for all the Directors in her downline.

We have a director loop it is a yahoogroup it is for my Director's Directors and other directors she is associated with either as hospitality or in her downline. I also have a yahoogroup for my team and hospitality members. It makes sending out emails easier.

Ok I see how it works now. I didn't know if there was just one and it was a HO thing or what. The lightbulb has lit up now. :) My upline has a FB group/page we all use and then we have one for directors - guess we'll call that a loop. :) Our exec doesn't really send out anything and then we do get Nancy Jo Ryans weekly newsletter.. Just thought I'd ask since I had heard people mention it but didn't really know what it was.

Thanks all!

Melissa78 said:
Ok I see how it works now. I didn't know if there was just one and it was a HO thing or what. The lightbulb has lit up now. :) My upline has a FB group/page we all use and then we have one for directors - guess we'll call that a loop. :) Our exec doesn't really send out anything and then we do get Nancy Jo Ryans weekly newsletter.. Just thought I'd ask since I had heard people mention it but didn't really know what it was.

Thanks all!

I'd love to be added to anyone's who wants to share. My dir. is my Exec. and while she is great and calls me back when I have ?, she doesn't have director meetings/training. Interesting that you get a newsletter from Nancy JO, wonder if you are closer to her in the line?

flemings99 said:
I'd love to be added to anyone's who wants to share. My dir. is my Exec. and while she is great and calls me back when I have ?, she doesn't have director meetings/training. Interesting that you get a newsletter from Nancy JO, wonder if you are closer to her in the line?

I think NJR's newsletter goes out to her first line and the assumption is that everyone forwards it on. My director is in her first line and she forwards it to me and then I forward it to my team.

I get it every Friday so if you'd like to see it, I can add you to my list.

DebbieJ said:
I think NJR's newsletter goes out to her first line and the assumption is that everyone forwards it on. My director is in her first line and she forwards it to me and then I forward it to my team.

You can add me :)

I'm in NJR's 2nd line and get nothing from her unless I fall in the Top 20 in her stats in a month and then I only get the info that month and it's really just recognition. I'd love for you to add me too Deb!!! :candyheart:

There's a NED between NJR and me and we never get any of her things - and very little from our NED at all in fact. Do you think you could add me on too?

Back to the subject of the thread: I think you are actually referring to the open to all directors loops. That's usually what people are talking about when they say "loop". There are a couple of them.

[email protected] is the one I belong too but I know there are others too.

My exec is 1st gen to NJR but my AD has been "adopted" so to speak by NJR so she gets included on the newsletters.

i agree with the above post - I believe NJR assumes her first line will forward it down. My exec eventually does send it downward but key word - eventually. =)

Thanks Beth for the yahoo group!

DebbieJ said:

Would love to be added. [email protected]

Thanks!:D

okay if you want to be added, please email me at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com.Thanks!

1. What is the "Directors Loop" that is referred to in emails and calls?

The "Directors Loop" is a communication network or group of directors and higher-level individuals within a company or organization. It is often used for important announcements, updates, and discussions among top-level decision makers.

2. How do I join the "Directors Loop"?

The "Directors Loop" is typically an invitation-only group, and membership is usually reserved for high-level executives and directors within a company. If you believe you should be a part of this group, you can reach out to your supervisor or someone in a higher position to inquire about joining.

3. Is the "Directors Loop" email-based?

While email is often used as a means of communication within the "Directors Loop", it is not the only form of communication. Other methods such as phone calls, video conferences, and in-person meetings may also be used to facilitate discussions and decision-making within the group.

4. What are the benefits of being a part of the "Directors Loop"?

Being a member of the "Directors Loop" allows you to have a direct line of communication with other high-level decision makers, which can lead to faster and more efficient decision-making processes. It also allows you to stay informed about important updates and decisions within the company.

5. Can anyone join the "Directors Loop"?

As mentioned earlier, membership in the "Directors Loop" is typically reserved for top-level executives and directors within a company. However, some companies may have different criteria for membership, so it is best to inquire with your company's policies and procedures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • mom4angela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • amy07