• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Advice From Jennifer Fong

In summary, "Great Advice From Jennifer Fong" is a series of blog posts and videos created by Pampered Chef's social media expert, Jennifer Fong. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels, and covers topics such as social media strategy, building an online presence, customer engagement, and personal branding. It is open to anyone interested in learning about social media and marketing, and submissions for future topics are encouraged.
raebates
Staff member
This blog post says what many of us have been trying to get people to hear for quite a while: http://www.jenfongspeaks.com/stop-complaining.

pretty much applies to everything with our business... just do something and stop complaining!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The ones complaining are the ones sitting on their bottoms not getting lots of business.

Yeah, I thought the advice definitely went beyond social media applications. The thing is that those complaints versed on social media are open to the whole world. And, remember, that complaints voiced here can come up in an internet search, too.

I didn't get to see it yesterday, but can't wait for the replay.

Awesome article and very relevant!

Did you click the link that talked about the 5 things to never do on social media (I think it had to do with the direct sales pages and stuff)? Had some great tips on what and what not to do!

Isn't this the lady who did our online training?

I wanted to hug and kiss her through my computer after reading that. LOVED it - but I agree, the ones who need to most take it to heart probably won't think it's for them. :rolleyes:

My "day job" recently implemented a social media policy probably for this same reason! Thanks Rae for posting. I intend to share with my other job as well.........applies there too!

Related to Great Advice From Jennifer Fong

What is "Great Advice From Jennifer Fong"?

"Great Advice From Jennifer Fong" is a series of blog posts and videos created by Pampered Chef's social media expert, Jennifer Fong. In these resources, Jennifer shares her expertise on social media, marketing, and entrepreneurship, providing valuable advice for direct sales consultants.

How can I access "Great Advice From Jennifer Fong"?

You can access "Great Advice From Jennifer Fong" on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on our social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest updates and resources from Jennifer.

What topics are covered in "Great Advice From Jennifer Fong"?

Some of the topics covered in "Great Advice From Jennifer Fong" include social media strategy, building an online presence, customer engagement, and personal branding. Jennifer also shares tips for utilizing Pampered Chef's products and resources to enhance your business.

Is "Great Advice From Jennifer Fong" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Great Advice From Jennifer Fong" is open to anyone interested in learning about social media and marketing, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef consultant or not. Jennifer's advice can be applied to any direct sales or small business.

Can I submit a question or topic for Jennifer to cover in "Great Advice From Jennifer Fong"?

Absolutely! We encourage our audience to submit their questions and suggestions for future topics for Jennifer to cover. You can do so by leaving a comment on our blog or social media posts, or by emailing us directly. We value your input and strive to provide the most relevant and helpful content for our audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • nikked