• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for the Move to the States and Leadership?

a bamboo bowl!The box smelled weird, but I'm assuming it's just because it's been in a box.The bowl is really pretty, and I'm excited to put my charms on it.I'm not sure if the drink charms are different now, but I'm assuming they are.
pamperedbecky
Woo hoo!! My bamboo bowl (just one so far) and the drink charms just came today!! The bowl is nice. It has a weird smell to it, but it's probably just from being wrapped in a bag inside the box.

Yay!

Okay Becky, I'm tired of you getting stuff first!! J/K!:D Man, I'm in a fun sarcastic mood today!

I can't wait to get mine! Congrats!:D

That means mine will probably come tomorrow!! WOO HOO!

What did they do to change the charms? Can you post a picture??

I just called about something else and they said mine was shipped too! So tomorrow or Saturday for sure!! WOO HOO!

YIPEE! I usually get mine the same time you do Beth!

so that means I will get mine sometime next week! I am so excited about that bowl!

I can't wait to get mine!!

Hey Becky, check your product adjustment and see if you have a G number for me please. I just looked and I"m due to get 4 lbs of something earned on Saturday but I don't know if its the bowl and charms or my knife case. I can't see the knife case being that heavy though.

TIA!
Kristi

I am not finding anything on route - never found the box with the knife block and wine glasses either - I think they're doing it differently.

Could be your knife case and envelope bags together.

I'll be earning those TOMORROW when I turn in a show. I'm $83 away from earning the envelopes!

I didn't find my wine glasses either and when I checked the reference number on the box (so I'd know for this) it was the same ref # as the original shipment that it was supposed to come in... so that doesn't help!!!!I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

I know - I'm a stinker because my stuff comes faster USUALLY. :)

I just checked yesterday and didn't have a G number so I don't know if there's just some lagtime or they're doing it differently. It probably did weight about 4 lbs, but didn't say so on the box.

ETA: I even tried to punch in the ref # from the package on the Fedex website and nothing came up. It seems to have a "G" number of back when the director and sell a thon stuff shipped, but with a "B" and a few other numbers added at the end.

Nothing for me here....

Mine just arrived too (only one though :()

So, what was different about the charms?

I'm hoping mine will come today... I'll post if I get them what's different if I notice anything.PS: Is it just me? I kind of thought that the drink charm concept had come and gone already... Usually I feel like we're right on with our products but feel this one is a little passe...

Well the fedex truck just drove right past my house. :cry: Guess it'll be tomorrow!:)

A fellow director told me that the first version of the drink charms only had one different colored ball thingy at the end of it. Now there are two, so it's a little easier to distinguish. What's weird is the two purple looking colors are VERY similar. If someone has had a couple glasses of wine, it'll be hard to keep those two separate!:bugeye:

Yup... what Becky said... the charms have the same color beads on both ends. Much better.

Okay good! Thanks Colleen and Becky!

Well, unless I have a name tag on my glass I can never remember what color my drink thingy is supposed to be - so, I usually just keep my glass in my hand! LOL

pamperedlinda said:
Well, unless I have a name tag on my glass I can never remember what color my drink thingy is supposed to be - so, I usually just keep my glass in my hand! LOL

I just pick the one that has the most wine in it. ;)

finley1991 said:

I am not a wine drinker but I have several people in me family that are like that! The only wine I can stand is Alice White Lexia! Yummy!:D

got my bowl and charms earlier today

DebbieJ said:

That must be what I'm getting tomorrow. :D

finley1991 said:

lmao==you are too much---Leadership meet and greet is going to be bring your own beverage to share-

Can you see security as we travel with Citrus press pitchers etc---I am so in-MAYBE CHOCOLATE martinis

I got all excited to find a box on my porch when I got home, only to find out that it is just a customer adjustment that I had sent here.... darn it! Probably get my bowl on Tuesday.

I got both my director and my sellathon bowls and charms today!!

bethcooks4u said:
I got both my director and my sellathon bowls and charms today!!

I usually get my stuff the same day you do, Beth. But, I got nuffin' today :cry:
Hopefully it'll all come tomorrow.
When my wine glasses came they were in a box with the knife block and one tiny sheet of bubble wrap. Three glasses shattered, one survived :(

dannyzmom said:
I usually get my stuff the same day you do, Beth. But, I got nuffin' today :cry:
Hopefully it'll all come tomorrow.
When my wine glasses came they were in a box with the knife block and one tiny sheet of bubble wrap. Three glasses shattered, one survived :(

Mine too. And the beaded spoon was in there too. I checked yesterday on why the glasses hadn't been shipped yet and they said they're backordered.

I got my knife case yesterday and my two bamboo bowls and wine charms! YAY!! Now I"m waiting for my free padded envelopes and new consultant tote!

I still haven't gotten anything. Ugh! I'll be glad to get back to the states!!!

still waiting on my SAT bowl and my envelopes.

Just talked to HO. The sample orders of the Bamboo bowls are starting to ship now and the wine glasses are still backordered.

DebbieJ said:
still waiting on my SAT bowl and my envelopes.

On Saturday I got my envelopes and my MSABC hat!! You can track it by the product adjustment page.

I FINALLY got one of my Bamboo Bowls and one set of wine charms. I'm not even sure what else I'm waiting on. Two knife blocks, another bamboo bowl, another set of wine charms, and two sets of glasses. I think!

DebbieJ said:

I can't believe I knew they were in the box and still threw them out. Duh!

Good thing they are sending replacements.

So I called Home Office and my missing items have been enroute for about a month. This is nuts. I'm missing:

Bamboo Square Bowl
Bamboo Knife Block
Beaded Serving Spoon
Dots Stemware x 2
Wine Glass Beads (what are they called?)

Debi said:
So I called Home Office and my missing items have been enroute for about a month. This is nuts. I'm missing:

Bamboo Square Bowl
Bamboo Knife Block
Beaded Serving Spoon
Dots Stemware x 2
Wine Glass Beads (what are they called?)

OMG! That's ridiculous! I'm sorry Debi and hope they get it worked out quick!

WOOHOO! I finally got my Bamboo Knife Block, Beaded Serving Spoon, and Dots Stemware! Now, all I'm waiting for is the Bamboo Square Bowl and the Drink Charms.

Gosh Debi! You poor thing! Aren't your moving to the states soon?

pampmomof3 said:
Gosh Debi! You poor thing! Aren't your moving to the states soon?

Yes I am! I should be in Ohio in early November! And I bought my ticket to Leadership yesterday!

1. How can I prepare for the move to the United States as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Congratulations on your move! The first step to preparing for the move is to contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team. They will be able to provide you with resources and guidance specific to your situation. You can also reach out to other consultants who have made a similar move for tips and advice.

2. What are the requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the United States?

In order to become a Pampered Chef consultant in the United States, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security Number. You will also need to purchase a starter kit and complete the necessary training. Your consultant support team can walk you through the entire process.

3. What leadership opportunities are available for Pampered Chef consultants in the United States?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in the United States, there are various leadership opportunities available to you. These include becoming a team leader, director, or executive director. Your consultant support team can provide you with more information on the requirements and benefits of each leadership level.

4. Can I transfer my existing team to the United States when I move?

Yes, you can transfer your team to the United States when you move. However, it is important to contact your consultant support team as soon as possible to ensure a smooth transition. They will be able to guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and resources.

5. What is the best way to introduce myself as a new Pampered Chef consultant in the United States?

The best way to introduce yourself as a new Pampered Chef consultant in the United States is through a launch party or event. This can be done in person or online, and it's a great way to showcase the products and introduce yourself to potential customers. Your consultant support team can provide you with tips and ideas for a successful launch party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • pamperedbecky