• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Show Off Your Adorable Ribbon Tote from VIP?

In summary, Tracy's order arrived on Sunday, and the other participants' orders arrived on different days. Tracy is wearing her new Ribbon Tote and the other participants are commenting on how cute it is.
I finally heard back from the email I got from VIP and this is what they said to me.

Hi Tracy,

Embroidered apparel can take a little longer to ship than pre-printed promotional material or Directors store items for instance. A shirt may be in stock but not decorated until it is ordered.

In the case of your order for a ribbon tote, Orders placed at Leadership were being shipped first. Your order is now in a pick list and should ship out today.

Marge DeLand

Obviously this is not a correct statement since I did point out to them that other consultants order theirs after me and got them within a couple of days
and that they had also received them before the people who ordered them at leadership. Sounds to me like they really don't have a system when it comes to dealing with orders.

Oh well
Tracy

YEAHHHHHHH I finally got my ribbon tote last night!!! I love it, now if I could only figure out how to tie a bow:rolleyes: I also got my Sparkle shirt and long sleeve tile shirt.

Tracy

I just e-mailed the president of VIP asking abou the chances of getting other color ribbons for our totes. I would love to have a pastel pink one and it would be great for HWC.

Can anyone tell me the fabric its made of? It didn't quite look like microfiber like our catty tote (which I like the ability to wipe it off with a cloth). I have read all posts re: size, pockets and such but no material description? Thanks!

Yeah, Heather, it's microfiber. Wipes off great!

Thanks, then I may have to get one! :)

I just may have to get one....I like the fact that you can switch the ribbon to match! Yes, Rae, we'd love to see a pic of you wearing it!

gratergirl said:
I just may have to get one....I like the fact that you can switch the ribbon to match! Yes, Rae, we'd love to see a pic of you wearing it!

Again, I really don't photograph well. You need all three dimensions to appreciate me. (At least that's what my DH says.)

Ok, I just broke down and bought both this one and the red one with the portfolio planner! Now I have 3 purses to switch out all year long!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cooking4pchef
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pcmealswithme