1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Got a ?

1. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I just bought the serving forks and the first nite I used them one rolled off the table onto the concrete floor at the show and cracked the handle, I was just wondering if I should even bother contacting HO if the warranty covered this or not. I also noticed that my vanilla spreader has a chip out of the handle probably from my husband just recently, ughh, not sure I like these things. With a house full of boys nothing will last at this rate.

Sep 16, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

:) Yes, definitely call HO or do a product adjustment on CC. They should take care of both items for you!

Sep 16, 2005
  3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Thanks a bunch, I wasn't sure since I just started this year and I haven't had to return anything yet, crossing my fingers that I don't have to any more, lol ;)

Sep 16, 2005
  4. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

When it is really close to the time you purchased, they are really good with returns. They probably won't even question. Do your product adjustment on Consultants Corner, they will probably just ask you to return.

Sep 16, 2005
  5. ggrrr

At my show last Saturday, the same thing happened to me. A guest was using the vanilla spreader for the Spinach Artichoke Dip and down it went, onto the tiled floor! :eek: So, I called PC and she said that it was not covered for "accidents" only for use of the product. I've been w/PC for 3 years now and have had a few things replaced for similar reasons. I was a little frustrated, but what could I say?? I hope you have better luck than I did! ;)

April

Sep 17, 2005
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I recently had something fall on the floor at a show and the PC operator said it wasn't covered but I explained the circumstances and she made a note so "she wouldn't get written up" and put it through. They used to just send the replacement if it happened at a show. I think they are either getting more strick or newer operators don't understand what we are asking...

Sep 18, 2005
  7. christol7

christol7 Novice Member

HO new number

Am I the only one or am I doing something wrong. I tryed to reach HO this weekend and they are closed except normal business hours. What are there business hours. I can only do my Pampered Chef on the weekend. So I am confused. I have an unhappy host who needs a replacement and I can't reach anyone. :confused:

Sep 18, 2005
  8. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

Christol7, I've always just used the product adjustment link on the website.

Sep 18, 2005
  9. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I don't think I have ever called the HO for a product adjustment. The CC section makes it so easy. It also makes it very fast. I haven't had a single problem.

Oct 16, 2005
  10. lynnguilm

lynnguilm Member

Celebrate Code for Host

Does anyone know the code for the Free Celebrate plate for the Host?
    It is not on Pampered Partner.

Thanks, Lynn

Oct 16, 2005
  11. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

The celebrate plate is listed in pampered partner, make sure you updated your product list but it is item # HF88

12. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

I did find it on PP. It is HF88. Just click on the magnifying glass, click on price and then it is the last one at the bottom.

Oct 16, 2005
  13. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

This is the response I got when I asked HO about the Celebration Plate #:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Home Office. The Celebration Plate will
    not need a number entered from your end. It will automatically ship
    when a show has 15 or more buying Guests. Let us know if we can be of
    further assistance.

Pat Deetz
    Solution Center Representative
    (888) OUR-CHEF (687-2433)