• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Goodbye, Sooner Chef: We'll Miss You

In summary, Sooner Chef is a beloved member of the Pampered Chef team who has decided to move on to pursue other career opportunities. They have been with the company for X years and have made a significant impact. There is currently no information about a replacement for Sooner Chef, but the company is actively searching for the best candidate. While Sooner Chef will no longer be a part of the team, they will always be a part of the Pampered Chef family. Unfortunately, contact information cannot be provided, but the company will continue to provide excellent service and support for all customers.
ItalianChef
:( :( :(Sooner Chef I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oh, thanks Victoria...I miss you too! I will give you a call tomorrow or Tuesday so that we can chat, I am sure you and Kent will be busy as we will as well today.

You did get your stuff right?

It's been pretty quiet around here since you went back to work. You used to keep the posts flowin'. Let's see, now I believe you have 3 threads all about you!!:p

I wish I could jump on here mid-day but I can't seem to ever find a computer that I can use. I have thought about bringing my laptop to work and sitting outside of Starbucks and hooking up to their wireless to check out what is going on.

jenniferlynne said:
It's been pretty quiet around here since you went back to work. You used to keep the posts flowin'. Let's see, now I believe you have 3 threads all about you!!:p

here here!!!:D :D :D

jenniferlynne said:

Yes, you can see how much we all look forward to your posts Andrea! You're just the popular gal here:D You always do have great ideas though! Hope your 'other' job is going well!

Related to Goodbye, Sooner Chef: We'll Miss You

1. Who is Sooner Chef?

Sooner Chef is a beloved member of the Pampered Chef team who has decided to move on to new opportunities.

2. Why is Sooner Chef leaving?

Sooner Chef has decided to pursue other career opportunities and we wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

3. How long has Sooner Chef worked for Pampered Chef?

Sooner Chef has been a part of the Pampered Chef family for X years and has made a significant impact during their time with us.

4. Will there be a replacement for Sooner Chef?

At this time, we do not have any information about a replacement for Sooner Chef. We are actively searching for the best candidate to fill this role and will keep you updated as we make any decisions.

5. Can we still contact Sooner Chef for questions or support?

While Sooner Chef will no longer be a part of the Pampered Chef team, they will always be a part of our family. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any contact information for them, but we will continue to provide top-notch service and support for all of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
brandy223