• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Buisness Supplies for Sale

In summary, Joanne is moving from the kitchen to the bedroom with her Passion Parties. She is also selling her catalogs at the party.
ckmom002
Post cards
35 thanks for sceduling a show
34 dates to remember
35 secret to a successful show
16 batter bowl bonus i made myself
35 time to hand out invites
15 ways to increase your sales
17 wanted wanted wanted
35 its almost time for your show call your guest
15 please call if your interested
15 lets share success
15 hows your catalog show coming along

supplies
10 ss brochure has my label but you can put one over it
28 your life your way brochure has my label
fall and summer its show time with my label

3 packs nancys pen labels
2 packs nancys big labels
2 packs of old buinsess cards
pack of sales recipts that you print off of the computer
some stationary from nancys
pack of postcards from nancys
i also have about 20 - 30 catalogs with my labels on it

I would like about 35.00 for all of it plus shipping i can take paypal please someone take this off my hands i would love it, i started my new buisness and need the room for all my new stuff!!!

oh and i have a ton of stickers to

???What is your new business?:confused:

ckmom002 said:
oh and i have a ton of stickers to

I am interested in the stickers - how many? which ones? and how much $?

chefkristin said:
What is your new business?:confused:

I hope we didn't lose someone to Taste of Home Entertaining. Whatever it is, good luck! I wish you well!!

Nope i do Passion Parties if you want some imfo let me know!!!!

Curiosity has the best of me - what are Passion Parties??

adult toys etc

She's moving the heat from the kitchen to the bedroom! Maybe she could combine them and teach the men to make breakfast afterwards!! Sorry, I couldn't resist!

LOL that is to funnyi really thought about doing that !!! I am not officially quiting! i went inactive today its just really hard for me to get partys but i do take my catalogs to the partys with me so that people can see them if they would like!!!:D :D :D

Just got invited to one and checked out their website - I was shocked -WOW. My hubby said "Now that would be a FUN Consultant to have as a wife!!!" I just couldn't imagine standing up there trying to sell those things - I get nervous trying to sell PC!
Have fun!
Joanne

Just be careful about state laws - some states and areas are very conservative

Yes, and local laws too. There was a lot of hoopla about a consultant that got arrested in Burleson (just south of us) for a party. It was on the news for weeks! Check those local ordinances and good luck!

I'm interested in the stickers and postcards, could you please email me for the price? [email protected]

I know the last party I went to (not PP) the woman said that you couldn't do a party with men present or you would be soliciting s-e-x and could get arrested for that. But around here it's ok to have an all girl party, we tell the men we are going to a 'girl party', lol.

OMG i just visited their site LOL I couldnt do that!!!

Its so easy and its a blast!!!!

Related to Going Out of Buisness Supplies for Sale

What products are typically included in "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale?"

The products included in "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale" can vary, but they often include items such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking accessories. These items are usually sold at a discounted price to clear out remaining inventory.

Can anyone purchase items from a "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale?"

Yes, anyone can purchase items from a "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale." These sales are open to the public and do not require any special qualifications or memberships.

What discounts can be expected from "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale?"

The discounts offered at "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale" can vary, but they are typically significant. Some items may be discounted up to 50% or more. Keep in mind that these sales are meant to clear out inventory, so prices may be lower than usual.

How long do "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale" typically last?

The duration of "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale" can vary. Some may only last a few days, while others may go on for weeks. It's best to check with the specific sale for more information on their duration.

Are all sales final at "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale?"

Yes, all sales at "Going Out of Business Supplies for Sale" are usually final. This means that items cannot be returned or exchanged. It's important to inspect items carefully before purchasing to ensure they are in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies