• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going Out of Buisness: Sale Supplies - Booster Kit & More!

In summary, the "Going Out of Business" booster kit includes a variety of products such as display stands, demonstration tools, and marketing materials to help boost sales during a going out of business sale. The individual items from the kit can be purchased separately, but purchasing the entire kit will save money and provide a more comprehensive selection of sale supplies. The booster kit is designed to support businesses of all sizes and includes enough supplies for a successful sale. While there are no additional discounts available, purchasing the kit will still save money compared to buying individual items. Items from the booster kit cannot be returned, but customer service can assist with any issues.
Livin4Him24_7
Going out of the buisness sale :eek: . I have not been successful at PC :confused: . So I am looking for any buyers who would need the supply booster kit (the one that you can purchase within 30 or 60 days after your start date) and a few extra supplies. I have no clue as to how much the shipping would be, I've never shipped any packages to anyone before. E-mail me if you are interested. I'd like to sell it all together if I can. Thanks! :)

Jessica

I just sent you a message.

Tracy

Sold...Thank you Tracy!!

1. What is included in the "Going Out of Business" booster kit?

The "Going Out of Business" booster kit includes a variety of products such as display stands, demonstration tools, and marketing materials to help boost sales during your going out of business sale.

2. Can I purchase individual items from the "Going Out of Business" booster kit?

Yes, individual items from the booster kit can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the entire kit will save you money and provide a more comprehensive selection of sale supplies.

3. Will the booster kit be enough to support a large going out of business sale?

Yes, the booster kit is designed to support businesses of all sizes. It includes a sufficient amount of supplies to effectively promote and run a successful going out of business sale.

4. Are there any additional discounts available for the booster kit?

At this time, there are no additional discounts available for the booster kit. However, purchasing the kit will save you money compared to buying the items individually.

5. Can I return items from the "Going Out of Business" booster kit?

No, items from the booster kit cannot be returned. However, if you encounter any issues with the products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • ckmom002
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ckmom002
  • Suzanne Johnson