• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift of Cats for Lunch Ladies at My Daughter's School: A Letter and Request

In summary, "Gift of Cats for Lunch Ladies at My Daughter's School" is a letter written by a parent to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of the lunch ladies at their daughter's school. The letter requests a "Gift of Cats" for the lunch ladies, which could include cat-themed items and a heartfelt note from the students. Parents and members of the school community can participate in the gift by donating items, writing notes, or helping to organize. While there is no specified deadline, it is best to act quickly to ensure the lunch ladies receive their gift in a timely manner.
Jayme
I am giving a couple cats to the "lunch ladies" at my daughter's school. I am wanting to place a note on them saying to leave me where you found me.

When I was asked it was by just one and she said you should bring us a couple so do I place that note on them or just give her the cats and hope for the best. Which I don't really want to do.

I would suggest handing the cats to the lunch ladies with a note that explains your intentions. For example, you could write something like "To the Lunch Ladies: Thank you for taking care of my daughter while she's at school. I hope these cats will bring her and her classmates some joy. Please leave them where you found them so other students can enjoy them." This way, the lunch ladies will understand your intention and be more likely to leave the cats in the same spot when they are not being used.

It's great that you are planning to give the cats to the "lunch ladies" at your daughter's school, as they will surely appreciate the company. However, I would highly recommend placing a note on the cats with clear instructions to leave them where they were found. This will ensure that the cats are not taken to a different location and potentially get lost or separated. It's always better to be safe than sorry, so please do take the extra step of adding the note. Thank you for considering the well-being of these cats!

Related to Gift of Cats for Lunch Ladies at My Daughter's School: A Letter and Request

1. What is "Gift of Cats for Lunch Ladies at My Daughter's School"?

"Gift of Cats for Lunch Ladies at My Daughter's School" is a heartfelt letter and request from a parent to the lunch ladies at their daughter's school. The letter expresses gratitude for the hard work and dedication of the lunch ladies and asks for a special gift for them as a token of appreciation.

2. Who wrote the letter and why?

The letter was written by a parent who wants to show their appreciation for the lunch ladies at their daughter's school. The parent recognizes the important role the lunch ladies play in providing nourishing meals for the students and wants to thank them for their hard work and dedication.

3. What is the request in the letter?

The request in the letter is for a "Gift of Cats" for the lunch ladies. This could be in the form of cat-themed items such as mugs, aprons, or kitchen utensils, as a nod to the school's mascot. The parent also suggests including a heartfelt note from the students to express their gratitude.

4. How can I participate in the "Gift of Cats" for the lunch ladies?

If you are a parent or member of the school community, you can participate by contributing to the "Gift of Cats" for the lunch ladies. This could be in the form of donating items, writing a note, or helping to organize the gift. You can also spread the word to others who may be interested in participating.

5. Is there a deadline for the "Gift of Cats" for the lunch ladies?

The letter does not specify a deadline, but it is best to act quickly to ensure the lunch ladies receive their gift in a timely manner. You can reach out to the school administration or the parent who wrote the letter for more information on the timeline for the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Rule77