• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Your Hostess to Get Bookings for You

In summary, the conversation discusses different strategies for getting hostesses to have bookings ready for a show. These include mentioning host benefits, using flyers and documents to explain the benefits, and offering incentives such as free gifts or PC dollars for booking referrals. The speakers also mention using host coaching calls to remind hostesses of these strategies.
Suzy Englert
What words do you'all use to get your hostess to have bookings ready for you when you arrive at her show? Do you mention this in all 3 of your host coaching calls?

Thanks so much!

No certain words, I jsut make sure they know of the host benefits in the coming months and that they are eligible for those if someone books off of their show. I use the Do You Love a Bargain flyer that I got off this loop and put it in every host packet I think that explains it really well! I also have them tell any potential booking that they will already have their first sale (in the host) which helps get bookings too.

What a great idea!This is awesome!!!!! I'm going to try and make up something like this.

I've been telling people that if they get me three bookings at their show then I will give them a free gift. But only AFTER the shows close. We'll see how that goes. I'm just starting out so I haven't had anyone take me up on it yet.

Thank you!Thanks for the great ideas! I will put this flyer in all future host packets. You'all
are the best!!

there's the hostess tic-tac-toe document that some people are having great success with. Or you could offer them PC DOLLARS (from you, of course) for each booking referral (and a larger amount for recruit referrals) that you could give to them after they've held their show (or signed). You could do $5 for one, $10 for two and $25 for three bookign referrals.. maybe they'd reach to get 3 recruits. plus, they'll get the booking benefit from it too.. just an idea.

pchefinski said:
there's the hostess tic-tac-toe document that some people are having great success with. Or you could offer them PC DOLLARS (from you, of course) for each booking referral (and a larger amount for recruit referrals) that you could give to them after they've held their show (or signed). You could do $5 for one, $10 for two and $25 for three bookign referrals.. maybe they'd reach to get 3 recruits. plus, they'll get the booking benefit from it too.. just an idea.

I like the PC dollars idea. I think I'm going to tell my hosts that for every booking they get they will get a $5 gift certificate from me. I found some here about a year ago when I started and forgot I had them.

1. How can I motivate my hostess to get bookings for me?

One way to motivate your hostess is to offer incentives for bookings, such as free products or discounts. You can also emphasize the benefits of hosting a cooking party, such as trying new recipes and earning free products.

2. What should I do if my hostess is hesitant to ask for bookings?

If your hostess is hesitant, you can offer to help her by providing a script or tips on how to approach her friends and family. You can also offer to make the initial contact and set up the booking for her.

3. How many bookings should I expect from a typical party?

The number of bookings you can expect from a party varies, but on average, you can expect 2-3 bookings per party. However, with a motivated hostess and a successful party, you could potentially get even more bookings.

4. What are some creative ways to get bookings from a party?

One creative way to get bookings is to offer a special theme for the party, such as a holiday baking party or a summer grilling party. You can also offer a raffle or giveaway for guests who book a party at the event.

5. How can I follow up with guests from a previous party to get more bookings?

Following up with guests from a previous party is essential in getting more bookings. You can send a personal message or email thanking them for attending the party and offer them a special discount or incentive for booking a party of their own. You can also ask for referrals from previous guests to expand your network and potentially get more bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • niccibyrd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
niccibyrd
  • debbieskitchenhelper