• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Ultimate Black Friday Flyer | Limited Time Deals!

In summary, Jennie is creating a Black Friday flyer and borrowing bits and pieces from others. She is starting at 7am to avoid the crowds. She is also doing a $25 GC drawing (reedemable through her only).
whiteyteresa
I am in need of the Black Friday Flyer

i have done a search but it won't come up

Please help

~

I haven't looked at the above link, but you can search on the files part forum for "friday" and the first one that comes up is "day after thanksgiving sale" ...and that will help!

This is my Black Friday flyer... I borrow bits and pieces from others I found here, so thank you for that! Hope someone can use it!

Also my first time attaching something, so bear with me!

Yay, it worked! :)

Attachments

• Black Friday Sale sharing.doc
    58 KB · Views: 688
Last edited:
Hey, I like that!! I've never done one of the Friday phone sales, but I may just do that. Plus, my name is Jennifer too, so I won't have to change much :D Why are you waiting to start at noon. You doing a little shopping yourself that morning? ;)

I am starting mine at 7am...and if they get up that early then they get 20% off!!

jenniferlynne said:
Why are you waiting to start at noon. You doing a little shopping yourself that morning? ;)

You bet! It's a tradition I have with my mom. It's the only time I can shop without the kids, and I kind of like the adventure of it. We only go to a couple of places, but it's fun. :)

What about starting at 7am for "online only sales" ...the email notices will be timestamped.....I don't plan to do ANY phone stuff...only online, I just want to check my email and thats it! :)And remember to ask everyone to forward it to their friends...and then do a $25 GC drawing (reedemable through you only) ...and then the sale will spread like crazy! and because I am requiring direct shipping...i won't have to know those people!

Man, I can't remember what it is like to go somewhere without a kid!! I went the day after only one time and I really didn't think it was that bad either. I wasn't after any certain thing, so there was no stress at all. I think I even had the grocery section at Walmart all to myself. Everyone was either over in the toys, already done and gone home, or too afraid to come out that day.

jenniferknapp said:
What about starting at 7am for "online only sales"

I updated the flyer to include that now!

That is a great flyer Jennie, thanks for updating it with the 7am idea.

Black Friday
supergirljennie said:
This is my Black Friday flyer... I borrow bits and pieces from others I found here, so thank you for that! Hope someone can use it!

Also my first time attaching something, so bear with me!

Yay, it worked! :)

Wow what a great idea! How Do you do the specials on pp?
Thanks Lorraine
"Eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day":eek: :eek:

When I've done stuff like this in the past, I enter the orders in PP, and then enter the "discount" as a consultant gift on the payment screen. When I balance the show, I make sure to have PP add the gift items to my expense report, since it's deductable as a promotional expense.

That is an AWESOME flier!!!!
I will be doing this for my community!!!
Thanks

What are the deals and discounts offered in the Black Friday flyer?

The Black Friday flyer typically features exclusive discounts and deals on popular Pampered Chef products. These deals can range from discounts on specific items to bundle deals and free gifts with purchase. The flyer also often includes limited-time offers and flash sales.

When does the Black Friday flyer typically come out?

The Black Friday flyer is usually released a few days before the actual Black Friday, which falls on the Friday after Thanksgiving. However, some years it may be released earlier or later, so it's best to keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef.

Can I use my consultant discount on Black Friday flyer items?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be used on Black Friday flyer items as they are already heavily discounted. However, consultants can still earn commission on sales of these items.

Can I purchase Black Friday flyer items online or do I have to attend a party?

You can purchase Black Friday flyer items both online and at parties. However, be sure to check with your consultant or the flyer for any specific instructions or codes needed for online purchases.

Are Black Friday flyer items eligible for returns or exchanges?

Yes, Black Friday flyer items are eligible for returns or exchanges as long as they are within the return policy timeframe and meet the requirements. However, keep in mind that some sale items may be final sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• islandgurlchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies