• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on a Cherry-Olive Pitter: Find Out Who Has it!

In summary, the conversation is about a cherry pitter tool that some people have and others are looking to buy or sell. Some people have had issues with the tool breaking, while others love it and find it useful for pitting cherries. There are also some people looking to buy multiple cherry pitters.
clshirk
Anyone have this? I saw below that Beth had one, but looks like hers may be gone. Anyone else?

I have one - but not in package... used once...

I know I have at least one opened, I think I have a new one, too.

Here's a helpful idea, you know the stem piece from a coffee perkalator? the inside piece that is straight? You can use that as a cherry pitter. It works wonders!

Thanks ladies- one question, as this item was taken out of the catalog- was it any good or worth it? Just wondering if it's worth it or not. My friend wants it, but want to make sure it is a tool that works well. She has a cherry tree and needs to pit lots of cherries.

I don't know if it actually works well or not. I've had two replacements and am now on my third and I only demo'd it twice for a couple of olives. Darn thing keeps falling apart. Now it's in my cupboard AGAIN in two pieces and I can't be bothered calling to replace yet another one. :eek:

Wow! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my cherry and olive pitter...just used it for a ton of cherries! WORKS Fabulously!

I never used mine. I have one new in box that I will sell for 10.00 (price includes shipping). I think the last one I sold cost about 2.50 to mail but not sure. If anyone wants it, just send me a pm with contact info.

I love mine! I used it on a bunch of cherries last week. Makes it very easy for my 3 yo to eat them. :)

Cherry PitterDoes anyone have one (new or used) they are willing to part with? :)

I am looking for (3) cherry pitters. Let me know if anyone has one they are willing to part with.

I have one that I will sell.

What is a cherry-olive pitter?

A cherry-olive pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove the pit or seed from cherries and olives. It typically consists of a handle, a chamber to hold the fruit, and a mechanism to push out the pit.

How does the cherry-olive pitter work?

The cherry-olive pitter works by placing the fruit in the chamber and squeezing the handle. This will push the pit or seed out of the fruit and into a separate compartment, leaving the fruit intact and ready to use.

Is the cherry-olive pitter easy to use?

Yes, the cherry-olive pitter is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It requires minimal effort and can quickly remove pits or seeds from multiple fruits at once.

What types of cherries and olives can the pitter handle?

Our cherry-olive pitter is versatile and can handle a variety of sizes and types of cherries and olives. It can accommodate anything from small cherries to larger olives.

Is the cherry-olive pitter easy to clean?

Yes, our cherry-olive pitter is dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. The design of the pitter makes it easy to remove any residual fruit or pits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Lisa2Boys
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies