• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Presales Boost Your May Cancer Fundraiser?

I use this form: Orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail with a tracking number. No additional charge.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm going to send out the PWS email for the Help Whip Cancer products but I cannot think of what to say! I want to offer presales of the guest products, offer people to collect orders of their own (all to go towards a fundraiser the first of May) and to offer the last dates I have available in May. I need some help!!!!!!

This is the email I have scheduled to go out in the morning to my newsletter list:

Dear Ann,

May is the 9th Annual Help Whip Cancer month with The Pampered Chef. This year, there are 3 special items available to all customers and an exclusive host-only item. The purchase of each of these items triggers a $1 donation to the American Cancer Society for their breast cancer awareness and education programs.

My personal goal this year is to sell 200 of these items, but I'll need some help. As a thank you for collecting orders, I'm offering free pink products. When you collect orders for 10 or more of a single item, I'll give you one of that item for yourself.

• Pass a "cookie style" order form. Call me to get a form and a collection packet, and pass it around your circle of friends, family and coworkers. If you collect orders for $150 or more in products, and you'll also be eligible for the host-only special.
  • Host a virtual show. Let me know you want to help, and I'll set up an online show under your name. Your friends and family can order any current products online, including the special Help Whip Cancer items.
  • Host a cooking show. Call me to pick a date and get your host pack. You can host a standard cooking show, or a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser in which an additional donation will be made to the ACS in lieu of standard host benefits.
  • Place an order. Don't want to collect orders? You can still get the pink things (and other items) by going to my website and entering my name (Ann Szwarc) as the host name. All orders collected this way will be submitted as a HWC fundraiser, with an additional 10-25% of the total donated to the ACS.

Everyone who orders 2 or more pink items will receive a limited edition HWC lapel pin to show their support.

Newsletter Special:
Newsletter subscribers who host in May will receive free recipe ingredients for their show. Contact me before your date is gone!

No special code needed for HWC items.
Offer good through May. 31, 2007.
Order online. Use Ann Szwarc as the host name to pre-order before May.

Here's mine

Attachments

• 2008 HWC email.doc
    849 KB · Views: 533
Ann that is awesome. I'm going to us it for my email list :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Both Ann's and Linda's were so much better than what I came up with! I knew asking here would help out! I'll have to wait until I get home tonight and put them together.

Thanks everyone! I just sent it out, I guess we'll see what happens. Do you ever contact people who purchased last year to see if they want to purchase again?

Great ideas, Thanks so much.

These look great!!! Ann, you might want to check the date on the bottom of yours it still says 2007.

Oops- I thought I changed that! Great. It went out a few days ago.

Thanks so much! Both of these are great!!!!!! I hope using these will get great results for all of us!!!!!!

I used Ann's letter to send through PWS late yesterday & already have people emailing or ordering on my website! I'm shaking as I am typing this b/c I have NEVER had so many people so fast respond to my emails/newsletters! Thanks Ann!

Linda do you have a special order form you use for the packets? do you charge shipping on the orders?

1. What is the "Get Your Guest Specials Early & Help Whip Cancer" presale for fundraiser in May?

The "Get Your Guest Specials Early & Help Whip Cancer" presale for fundraiser in May is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase products from the upcoming May catalog before it is officially released, and a portion of the sales will be donated to cancer research.

2. How can I participate in the presale and help with the fundraiser?

To participate in the presale and help with the fundraiser, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or host a party in May. Your consultant will provide you with a special link to access the presale and make purchases, and a portion of the sales will be donated to the fundraiser.

3. When will the "Get Your Guest Specials Early & Help Whip Cancer" presale take place?

The presale for the fundraiser will take place in May, before the official release of the May catalog. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Can I still participate in the presale if I am not able to attend a party in May?

Yes, you can still participate in the presale and help with the fundraiser even if you are unable to attend a party in May. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a special link to access the presale and make purchases.

5. Will the products purchased during the presale count towards the host rewards or guest specials?

Yes, any products purchased during the presale will count towards both the host rewards and guest specials. This is a great opportunity to get exclusive products and help with a good cause at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies