• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Changeover Box: Shipping for Inactive Consultants in July

In summary, to order your Changeover Box for inactive consultants in July, simply log into your Pampered Chef account, go to the "My Business" tab, click on the "Order Supplies" section, and select the "Changeover Box" option. It will be shipped within 7-10 business days and costs $50, including shipping and handling fees. The box includes new products and business supplies to help get back on track with your business. Only one box can be ordered per inactive consultant, but you can contact the support team for assistance with additional supplies.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
If a consultant is inactive, will they get the changeover box? If they submit in July will it be shipped after they are active? She has not submitted since March.

Bumping this

Consultants need to be active in order to receive a changeover kit. I am telling my inactives to submit this month for the changeover kit and to purchase samples at 50% off.

I believe they need to be active THIS month (July) to get it. The reason is that my TL who attended conference heard this in a workshop and called all of her people to tell them to submit this month so they would get it. HTH.

1. How do I order my Changeover Box for inactive consultants in July?

To order your Changeover Box, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on the "Order Supplies" section and select the "Changeover Box" option. Follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. When will my Changeover Box be shipped?

Your Changeover Box will be shipped within 7-10 business days after your order has been placed. Please keep in mind that shipping times may vary depending on your location.

3. How much does the Changeover Box cost?

The Changeover Box is available for a discounted price of $50 for inactive consultants in July. This includes shipping and handling fees.

4. What is included in the Changeover Box?

The Changeover Box includes a selection of new products and business supplies to help you get back on track with your Pampered Chef business. This may include catalogs, order forms, new product samples, and other helpful tools.

5. Can I order more than one Changeover Box?

At this time, only one Changeover Box can be ordered per inactive consultant in July. If you need additional supplies, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • babywings76