• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Inside Scoop on Merrill's Fleece Hoodie Sizing | Reviews & Tips

In summary, the Merrill's Fleece Hoodie runs true to size and is available in sizes XS-XL with a relaxed fit. It is made from high-quality fleece that is soft, warm, and durable. There are many positive reviews for the hoodie and it can be cared for by machine washing and tumble drying on low heat. If the hoodie does not fit, it can be returned or exchanged within 30 days with a flexible policy.
itsjustCarla
I was REALLY wanting the fleece hoodie on Merrill's website, but was just curious if anyone else had ordered this?? Does it run big or small??

thanks!
:chef:

I found them to be small. .. and the sleeves are really short!

I haven't personally ordered the fleece hoodie from Merrill's website, but I did some research and found that many customers have mentioned that it runs true to size. However, some have also mentioned that the sleeves may run a bit long. It might be helpful to check the size chart on the website or read reviews from other customers who have purchased the hoodie. Hope this helps! Happy shopping! :chef:

Related to Get the Inside Scoop on Merrill's Fleece Hoodie Sizing | Reviews & Tips

1. What is the sizing like for Merrill's Fleece Hoodie?

The sizing for Merrill's Fleece Hoodie runs true to size. It is available in sizes XS-XL, with a relaxed fit that is comfortable and flattering on most body types.

2. Is the hoodie made from high-quality fleece?

Yes, Merrill's Fleece Hoodie is made from a premium fleece material that is soft, warm, and durable. It is designed to provide both comfort and style.

3. Are there any reviews for Merrill's Fleece Hoodie?

Yes, there are many reviews available for Merrill's Fleece Hoodie. Customers have raved about its softness, warmth, and overall quality. You can find reviews on our website or on popular review sites such as Amazon or Google.

4. How do I care for Merrill's Fleece Hoodie?

Merrill's Fleece Hoodie is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend washing it with similar colors and avoiding the use of harsh detergents or bleach to maintain its softness and color.

5. Can I exchange or return Merrill's Fleece Hoodie if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a flexible return and exchange policy for our customers. If Merrill's Fleece Hoodie does not fit or meet your expectations, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange for a different size. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78