• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the 5/15/5 Flier - Suzy in Texas

In summary, the 5-15-5 Formula for Success is as follows: 1. Start talking about your show right away, so your guests will expect your invitation. Explain to them that we will be demonstrating great cooking techniques and quality kitchen tools, the majority of them under $10. We will share ideas and products for even those who hate to cook. Let your guests know you are excited about the products and that they’re in for an evening of fun!!2. Keep in mind that the average kitchen show order is about $20-30 and plan your guest list according to the level of free merchandise you wish to achieve.3. Double invite!! No one is offended by getting invited, but many are miffed
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have a 5/15/5 flyer-5 orders before the show, 15 guests at the show, and 5 orders before the show closes? I heard about this at conference but have not been able to find this flier here.

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

Here is what I have...sorry the formatting is goofy so the margins are off...but you can fix it!

It's from Joy Edwards....

Attachments

• Host Checklist for 1000 show from Joy Edwards.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 534
TIPS FOR A SUPER SHOW!!

The 5-15-5 Formula for Success

Let’s get you to a $1,000 show! It’s as easy as 5-15-5.

5 orders before the show, 15 guest orders at the show, and 5 orders after the show.

I guarantee that if you follow the 5-15-5- formula and the tips below, you will have a fabulous, fun, and successful show.

1. Start talking about your show right away, so your guests will expect your invitation. Explain to them that we will be demonstrating great cooking techniques and quality kitchen tools, the majority of them under $10. We will share ideas and products for even those who hate to cook. Let your guests know you are excited about the products and that they’re in for an evening of fun!!
2. Keep in mind that the average kitchen show order is about $20-30 and plan your guest list according to the level of free merchandise you wish to achieve.
3. DOUBLE INVITE!! No one is offended by getting invited, but many are miffed if they are left out! Invite 40 people, which will most likely result in 15-18 people attending.
4. Give a reminder call the day or two before the show! Even the best intentions get lost in the day-to-day shuffle! Express your sincere desire for them to attend.
5. Before the show, collect orders from those who indicate they will not be able to attend.
6. Encourage each invited guest to bring a friend.
7. After the show collect orders from those who did not attend.

I look forward to helping you have a successful show and get more free products than you have ever had in the past!!

Thank you so much! You'all are great!

Suzy in Texas

Hello Suzy in Texas!

I'm so glad you're interested in the 5/15/5 flyer! This is a great tool to help boost your sales and show attendance. I have a copy of the flyer and I'd be happy to share it with you. Just send me a message with your email address and I'll send it your way. Also, if you have any questions about how to use the flyer effectively, I'd be happy to help. Let's make this show a success!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the 5/15/5 flier?

The 5/15/5 flier is a promotional tool from Pampered Chef that offers customers the opportunity to save money on their purchases. It features five products that are available for $5 each, with a minimum purchase of $15.

Who is Suzy in Texas?

Suzy in Texas is a Pampered Chef consultant based in Texas who is promoting the 5/15/5 flier. She may be your personal consultant or someone you have come across through social media or events.

How do I get the 5/15/5 flier?

You can get the 5/15/5 flier from Suzy in Texas by attending one of her Pampered Chef parties or events, or by contacting her directly. You can also find the flier on the Pampered Chef website or on Suzy's social media pages.

Can I customize my 5/15/5 flier order?

Yes, you can customize your 5/15/5 flier order by choosing any five products from the flier that you are interested in. However, the minimum purchase of $15 must still be met.

How long is the 5/15/5 flier valid for?

The 5/15/5 flier is typically valid for one month, but it may vary depending on the consultant and the current promotions. It is best to check with Suzy in Texas for the specific expiration date of the flier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • priscilla
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies