• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the New Season: September to March Schedule Confirmed

In summary, the September to March schedule for Pampered Chef features a variety of new products, including fall and holiday-themed kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. This schedule can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website, through the consultant's newsletter, or by attending a party. There will also be special deals and promotions during this time, as well as the option to purchase products from previous seasons. Additionally, Pampered Chef will be hosting virtual events and classes to showcase the new products and provide tips for using them.
PCSarahjm
but just want to make sure this is right. New season will start in Sept and end in March right????

Right. Starts Sept 1 ends Feb 28.

that's right!

YAY! I cannot wait for new Fall products!

I am looking forward to seeing them at conference:D

I'm looking forward to that, too. There's nothing like sitting with thousands of people who get really excited about polka dots, or a new style of stoneware.

Has anyone started the email list for those who are unable to attend conference?

I haven't seen one. I'm not attending NC this year either.

It was surreal at NC last year, with all the "oohs" and "ahhs" at the new products.

This will be my first conference, and I'm in the first Wave and I CANNOT wait to see the new products unveiled, I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store!!!

It was really amazing!

I wish I could attend...but just didn't work out this year. Maybe next

Sooooooooo who is going to keep those of us who can't attend NC all the scoops this year and pictures? Volunteers?

I stated a new thread labeled WARNING: Conference spoilers inside! Hopefully some kind soul who IS going to NC will email us the updates :thumbup:

Related to Get Ready for the New Season: September to March Schedule Confirmed

1. What are the new products being featured in the September to March schedule?

The September to March schedule for Pampered Chef includes a variety of new products to help you prepare for the upcoming season. Some of the featured products include our new line of fall and holiday-themed kitchen tools, as well as our new collection of cookware and bakeware.

2. How can I access the September to March schedule?

The September to March schedule is available on the Pampered Chef website under the "New Products" section. You can also find it in your consultant's newsletter or by attending a Pampered Chef party.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions during this time?

Yes, there will be special deals and promotions during the September to March season. Keep an eye out for our seasonal sales and discounts, as well as limited edition products and bundles.

4. Can I still purchase products from previous seasons during this time?

Yes, you can still purchase products from previous seasons during the September to March schedule. However, we recommend taking advantage of the new products and deals offered during this time to stay up-to-date with the latest Pampered Chef offerings.

5. Will there be any virtual events or classes during this time?

Yes, Pampered Chef will be hosting virtual events and classes during the September to March schedule. These events are a great way to learn about our new products and get tips and tricks for using them in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
HealthNut