• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for December: Newsletter Tips & Tricks

I just emailed everyone my newsletter. Stacey can you just post it? I would love to see it, too and I'm sure alot more of us would? Is there a reason you don't want to post it? Just curious. Thanks for sharing!
mrssyvo
Does anyone have their December Newsletter ready?

I just emailed you mine.

can you email it to me too? [email protected]

thanks!

I would love to see it also....I am thinking that starting in Jan I am going to start emailing one also....thanks
[email protected]

Is there a way to see it on the website, or can someone email it to me... [email protected] Thanks a bunch!!!!!!

Please email me the newsletter also. Thank you

Can you email me to please. I am struggle with a newsletter and really want to do one but need inspirations.

[email protected]
Thanks a bunch and Happy Thanksgiving.

My newsletterHere is my December Newsletter. I am not sure if I am going to make any more changes before sending it out. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• December07 Newsletter.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 688
Bren706 said:
Here is my December Newsletter. I am not sure if I am going to make any more changes before sending it out. Let me know what you think!

Looks good! :thumbup: Thanks for sharing!

great job Brenda, it looks really good!!!!

I'm new at this. So with the newsletters, are these emails that you send out monthly, bimonthly? do you just send them to your contact list?

Bren706 said:
Here is my December Newsletter. I am not sure if I am going to make any more changes before sending it out. Let me know what you think!

Very nice! Thank you!

A question: I've never done a 12 days of Christmas sale before. Do you put all these orders together as a show & submit on one day? Do you charge direct shipping, or do you deliver them???

This will be my first time doing the 12 days (I started my business in Feb07). I do plan on charging direct shipping, and I will probably submit them as individual orders.

I just emailed everyone my newsletter.

Stacy can you just post it? I would love to see it, too and I'm sure alot more of us would? Is there a reason you don't want to post it? Just curious. Thanks for sharing!

I am sorry this is late, but wanted to share my Dec newsletter

Attachments

• Newsletter for december.doc
    118 KB · Views: 442
i dont know where to start?I have never done the newsletter thing before. But I relaly want to start. I think it would be the best and easiest way to keep in contact with everyone and give them updates. But I do not know where to start!!? Do you send it via-email? I signed up for constant contacts 60-day trial period. But not sure if I can afford it after it's up. What does everyone else do for their newsletter? Do you have a separate pc email address that you send it through and just keep all of your pc contacts in there?
I need help please. :confused:

Related to Get Ready for December: Newsletter Tips & Tricks

What is the theme of the December Newsletter?

The theme of the December Newsletter is "Holiday Entertaining". It will feature recipes, tips, and products to help make your holiday gatherings stress-free and memorable.

When will the December Newsletter be sent out?

The December Newsletter will be sent out on December 1st. Make sure to check your email or mailbox on that day to receive the latest edition!

Will the December Newsletter include any special offers or promotions?

Yes, the December Newsletter will include exclusive deals and discounts on select Pampered Chef products. Keep an eye out for these special offers and take advantage of the savings!

Can I customize my December Newsletter to only receive content that interests me?

Yes, you can customize your December Newsletter by selecting your preferences in your account settings. This will ensure that you only receive content that is relevant to your interests and needs.

Is there a way to share the December Newsletter with my friends and family?

Absolutely! You can easily share the December Newsletter with your friends and family by forwarding the email or by sharing the online version on social media. Spread the holiday cheer and help others discover the joy of Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefsteph07