• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December 2006 Newsletter | By Request

In summary, the December 2006 newsletter is well written and has had a positive impact on bookings and sales. It is condensed and has fewer margins, which makes it appear shorter than it is. It is $19.95 for a full year, which is a good deal.
ByRequest
Here is the December 2006 newsletter.

Thanks,
Stephanie

[email protected]

Attachments

• Dec_pdfsample.pdf
    613.9 KB · Views: 586
How many of you use this service? Has it increased your bookings and/or sales?

I was always told not to make too many pages. I am also interested in whether or not this has increased your bookings and sales. The newsletter looked very nice and well put together.

This is the full version...and in an e-mail it is more spread out and doesn't have margins so it appears shorter.

There is also a condensed version that has the same information...a few sections taken out...and makes more use of links.

Also included is a word version to print and snail mail.

I asked what kind of results people were getting from this service and here are some of the responses I got...

I started getting the newsletters in August and I've had two bookings since them from the newsletters alone. I've also had a few outside orders, too. I've been really happy with the results--I was just thinking that today--what a good idea it was to use the newsletters.

Thanks, Marci C.

Stephanie,
The really significant sales for me came from the "Discontinued" issue where you showed a picture of the item and it's cost, kind of like a mini-catalogue on e-mail. I had about $250 in sales that month. I'd love for you to do that again!

Colleen B.
Livonia, MI

I had three people call me and order the Roasting Pan with Rack and Meat Lifters for FULL PRICE as a direct result of the November Newsletter. I am very excited about that!

Rachel T.

Hi Stephanie. I had 1 October show from the newsletter which derived a $1,300.00 show and about 300.00 orders. Thanks for all you do.

Cherie W.

HI Stephanie, I have only sent out one edition of the newsletter, but that first one did bring 2 shows booked for November and December, also one phone sale that directly said it was in connection with the newsletter. I was impressed having just started to use your service.

Jill D.

just out of curisoity how much is this service?

Only $19.95 for the full year.

Details: http://www.123byrequest.com

Thanks

by request newsletterHi Stephanie,

I have used your newsletter for over a year and a half now and I LOVE IT!!!! I tell everyone about you and tell them to tell you I sent them. I am one very happy customer.

I am currently inactive but in the new year will reactivate and then I will once again need my newsletter service.

See you soon!!!!
and thanks for the great service.

Flora aka pmprdprettyinsnj

Just orderedHi Stephanie...
Just ordered your newsletter service and I cannot wait to see what I can do with it!!

I have wanted to do a newsletter for sometime now, just have not had the time to sit down and write it out. Thanks for doing this great service!!!

okay, so you pay $20 a year for someone to do your newsletter. Do they mail it out or do they email it to you and you send it? I have a lot of problems with pictures disappearing when I email newsletters unless I send them as an attachment. Exactly what service are you getting for your $20?

For $1.67 a month, it sounds like a pretty good bargain to me. I'm just in my 2nd month starting out, but I read through the December issue last night and found it well done and interesting. I was wondering if I do subscribe, am I able to edit it before emailing it out?

From what I understand, she sends you the file (editable) and you can choose to keep it as is, or edit as needed. I figured for $1.60 a month, what do I have to lose? Now if she would just send me my 1st issue...........

It is a very nice newsletter but 7 pages seems way to long for me. As a consumer I would round file something that large. JMO

Yea...7 pages is a bit much, but the info is great, I could shorten it up quite a bit...AGAIN if I could actually GET a copy of the issue...sheesh...I paid my $19.95...lol...still waiting...just kidding (not really...):D

:confused: Anyone have any idea how long it should take between the time you send payment for this service and when you receive the newsletter? I sent $ through paypal last night and still nothing today...I have emailed her regarding this with no response...am I being a sucker to think "oh, she's just busy..." or should I be worried? It sounds like a great service to us, but I wonder now....

By any chance is it lost in your gray/spam mail? Just a thought. I am thinking of subscribing too.

nope...Im getting a little impatient.

ByRequest said:
Here is the December 2006 newsletter.

Thanks,
Stephanie

[email protected]

Hi Stephanie..
Is this newsletter offered to us folks here in Canada? The newsletter looks fantastic and so professional looking!!!

Cheers

How do you subscribe or find info on it?

byrequest newsletterHi Everyone,

I used to get my letters about 1 week before the next month. So December you will get about 1 week before dec 1st. She will send you at least two each time. One is a longer version and one is a condensed version. The only info you can change is your name address phone number and those kind of things.

It takes about a week from when you apply to get your first newsletter, and remember everyone here is now signing up so it will take her just a little longer. She has a great service and she will make sure you are happy with your service.

Whoo Hoo!!!on another note...100 posts!! (I get nothing for this, huh?) But I'm still excited!!

Hi Darby,

Give her a few days. I used to try to get back to everyone within a day and that wound up driving me crazy. I have to learn not to let it rule my life. So now I usually get back to people from 1-3 days.

Joy

just reading everyone's post here and thought I'd drop a quick note since I saw something in a post about using paypal!! Wanted to share what happened the other day to me...I have used ebay before as well as paypal for things...
Got a call from my bank security...they asked me if I had been in Vietnam recently!!!! When I said NO...they said we didn't think so...we have reason to believe that there is fraudulant activity with your debit card. I had noticed just that morning that there was a purchase from I-tunes on my account for $1.00...we don't use I-tunes....
Someone got my account info (probably from paypal they said) and purchased a $1.00 item to test to see if it was an active account...then they usually "go to town" on that account very quickly!
My bank had to cancel that debit card immediately and is issuing me a new one (yep...8-10 days to do)
Thank goodness my bank was on top of things and noticed that I was probably here in the states since they saw I had used my debit for some shopping I did the same day the transaction came through the bank from vietnam....
So beware...he said Paypal probably sent me something a while back (or so it looked like it was coming from paypal saying they had to update my account and just by responding to it...it could have given the wrong "hacker" my info!!! Very scarey!!!!!!
happy holiday
karlene

Any time you get an email from paypal or your bank saying "you need to update your account info" DELETE the email. Then go to your bank/paypal/ebay using your normal method and check your account information. NO reputable financial institute sends emails asking you to update your account information. Most will ask you to do that sort of thing when you sign onto your account. If they do send an email it will not have a link on it so you have to go through your normal methods to access your account.

dec newsletteri just wanted to say that i usually get my newsletter on the 15th of the month before. stephanie does a great job and even will send updated newsletters if something major is announced. when you first join it might take a few days to connect - remember she is just like us - an independent contractor with a job and children and it is sometimes difficult to return calls / emails so quickly when it is just you running your company :) i'm sure you'll be pleased when you get it. i have found it so useful and i add / change things to fit my needs - but you don't really need to!

I did get it today...and I have sent her an email apologizing for being such a turd...:eek: It is quite a wonderful newsletter...a little long, but great otherwise.

Related to December 2006 Newsletter | By Request

1. What are the featured products in the December Newsletter?

The featured products in the December Newsletter include our holiday baking essentials such as the Stoneware Cookie Sheet and the Holiday Silicone Spatula Set. We also have a special offer for our Winter Wonderland Holiday Collection.

2. Is there a promotion or discount in the December Newsletter?

Yes, there is a promotion in the December Newsletter. We are offering a buy one, get one 50% off deal on select holiday products. This is a great opportunity to stock up on gifts for your loved ones or treat yourself to some new kitchen tools.

3. How can I access the December Newsletter?

The December Newsletter is available online on our website and can also be accessed through your consultant's website. If you are a preferred customer, you will receive the newsletter via email. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant.

4. Are there any new recipes in the December Newsletter?

Yes, the December Newsletter features some delicious and festive recipes for the holiday season. From peppermint bark to eggnog cheesecake, there are plenty of new recipes to try out using our Pampered Chef products. We also have a special section for easy and quick meal ideas for the busy holiday season.

5. Can I purchase products directly from the December Newsletter?

Unfortunately, you cannot purchase products directly from the December Newsletter. However, you can easily purchase products through our website or by contacting your consultant. The newsletter serves as a guide and source of information for our latest products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CynthiaJohnson83
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies