• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Noticed with Our Stylish Cool and Serve Label | As Seen on MSN TODAY Show

In summary, a Cool and Serve Label is a specially designed label made of a unique material that can keep food and drinks cool and fresh for extended periods of time. To use it, simply place it on the surface of the food or drink item and press it firmly for a tight seal. It can keep items cool for up to 4 hours and is safe to use with all types of food and drinks. However, it is one-time use only and should not be reused for maximum effectiveness.
elizabethby
Has anyone created a Label to put on the front of catalogs stating "As Seen on MSN TODAY show?"

Or even a quarter size sheet to staple on the catalog!! I am not good at creating things...so looking for a creative person!

Beth posted some stickers, which can be found in the Files section. I revised a little. Feel free to make any changes you like, and post the final result.

Attachments

• Cool & Serve Stickers.doc
    341.5 KB · Views: 426
Here are two quarter size labels I made for the cool & serve tray with the "as seen on the today show" they measure about 4.25 x 5.5

Attachments

• cool&servelabel-4.25x5.pdf
    890 KB · Views: 345
  • cool&servelabel-4.25x5b.pdf
    845 KB · Views: 266
Here is a 8.5 x 11 flyer for cool & serve, with the "as seen on the Today show"

Attachments

• cool&serve-flyer-8.5x11.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 409

Related to Get Noticed with Our Stylish Cool and Serve Label | As Seen on MSN TODAY Show

What is a Cool and Serve Label?

A Cool and Serve Label is a specially designed label that can be used to keep food and drinks cool and fresh for extended periods of time. It is made of a unique material that can retain cold temperatures and prevent condensation, making it perfect for outdoor events or parties.

How do I use a Cool and Serve Label?

To use a Cool and Serve Label, simply remove it from its packaging and place it on the surface of the food or drink item you want to keep cool. Make sure to press it firmly onto the surface to ensure a tight seal. For best results, use the label on chilled or refrigerated items.

How long does a Cool and Serve Label last?

The length of time a Cool and Serve Label can keep food or drinks cool varies depending on the temperature of the environment and the type of food or drink being used. However, on average, the label can keep items cool for up to 4 hours.

Can I reuse a Cool and Serve Label?

No, Cool and Serve Labels are designed for one-time use only. Once the label has been removed from the food or drink item, it cannot be reapplied. It is recommended to use a new label for each use to ensure maximum effectiveness.

Are Cool and Serve Labels safe to use with food?

Yes, Cool and Serve Labels are made with food-safe materials and are safe to use with all types of food and drinks. They do not contain any harmful chemicals and are FDA-approved for food contact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gwyn26
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gwyn26
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • byrd1956