• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Lucky with These Delicious Green Recipes for St. Patty's Day Party

In summary, for a St. Patty's day party, you can make a Shamrock shaped cookie using sugar cookie dough, pistachio pudding mix, and cool whip. You can also try a recipe for a Chocolate chip sensation or a corned beef braid or ring. Other ideas include using green spinach tortilla shells, making a green punch, and serving dishes like spinach and artichoke dip, avocado toast, green smoothies, mint chocolate chip cookies, and a green vegetable platter with ranch dip. Happy cooking!
photochef
Hey All,

I have a party on St. Patty's day and we want to do of course "green" recipes. Anyone have anything clever they can share?

One year I made a Shamrock shaped cookie on the large round stone, you know, slices of sugar cookie dough in the shape of a shamrock, then bake it until done. I know we put pistachio pudding mix, maybe made with less milk and cool whip and shamrock sprinkles on top. There was a recipe for a Chocolate chip sensation in Delightful Desserts page 18, that was the basic recipe we used. Hope that gives you an idea. There also was a braid or ring that had corned beef in it too, try a recipe search.
Deb

Maybe you could do a recipe that calls for flour tortilla shells and use the green spinach ones instead.

Find a green punch that you can do in the QSP.

I'll go look for somethings and report back!

Hi there!

I love the idea of incorporating green recipes for a St. Patty's day party! Here are a few of my favorite ideas:

1. Spinach and artichoke dip - this classic dip is not only delicious, but it's also green! Serve it with some green tortilla chips for an extra festive touch.

2. Avocado toast - a simple and healthy snack, just toast some bread and top it with mashed avocado, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and some sliced green onions.

3. Green smoothies - blend together some spinach, banana, pineapple, and coconut milk for a refreshing and nutritious green smoothie.

4. Mint chocolate chip cookies - add some green food coloring to your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and add in some chopped mint leaves for a festive twist.

5. Green vegetable platter - arrange a variety of green veggies such as cucumber, celery, broccoli, and green peppers on a platter and serve with a homemade ranch dip.

I hope these ideas inspire you for your St. Patty's day party. Have a great time and happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are some traditional Irish dishes that I can make for my St. Patrick's Day party?

Some traditional Irish dishes that are perfect for a St. Patrick's Day party include corned beef and cabbage, Irish soda bread, and shepherd's pie. You can also incorporate green ingredients, like spinach and kale, into your dishes for added festivity.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for St. Patrick's Day recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for St. Patrick's Day recipes! You can make a hearty lentil and vegetable stew, a creamy mushroom and leek pie, or a flavorful roasted vegetable and quinoa salad.

3. How can I add a touch of green to my party snacks and appetizers?

There are many ways to add a touch of green to your party snacks and appetizers. You can use green food coloring to dye dips and sauces, incorporate green fruits and vegetables like kiwi, avocado, and cucumber into your dishes, or make green-themed finger foods like spinach and artichoke dip bites or avocado toast.

4. Can I make any of these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, most of these recipes can be made ahead of time for your St. Patrick's Day party. Dishes like casseroles, soups, and stews actually taste better when they have time to sit and develop flavors. You can also prepare dips, sauces, and appetizers a day or two in advance, and store them in the fridge until your party.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for St. Patrick's Day recipes?

Absolutely! You can make gluten-free versions of traditional Irish dishes, like corned beef and cabbage using gluten-free beer, or shepherd's pie with a gluten-free crust. You can also make dishes that are naturally gluten-free, like roasted vegetables, quinoa salad, or a fruit platter with a green dip made from avocado or spinach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pvt35115
  • pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
Replies