• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Exclusive Deals at Our Outlet Store - Limited Time Offer

In summary, the flyer is great. The only thing I would change is the placement of the buttercup image.
love2cook05
I'm not sure if there is one on here already, but I have been working on a flyer for my customers/guests at shows so they can be 'introduced' to the new outlet 'store'. Since I have 'taken' a lot from this site, I thought I would now contribute this...if I can figure out how to attach it. Let me know if there are any errors or suggestions. :)

Attachments

• outlet_store_flyer.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 523
Great flyer thanks for sharing!

thank you !

Great flyer. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Hey love2cook05, great flyer! Thanks for sharing. Also, love your tagline. Nice to meet another sister in Christ.

Looks good to me. I, however, can't ever manage to find how to purchase items on my website. Wonder if my guests can? I do not have any buttons at the bottom of my website that say "Order Products." And I went to Jamie Bishop's site and couldn't see one either.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Don't mean to rain on your parade because it is a great flyer, but you've got buttercup next to all of the Stoneware Crocks. Buttercup is a description of the yellow crock only. Other than that...looks great!! Good work!

beepampered said:
Looks good to me. I, however, can't ever manage to find how to purchase items on my website. Wonder if my guests can? I do not have any buttons at the bottom of my website that say "Order Products." And I went to Jamie Bishop's site and couldn't see one either.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Try cleaning out your cache (Tools-Internet Options). Also test your website on someone else's computer.

Chef Kearns said:
Don't mean to rain on your parade because it is a great flyer, but you've got buttercup next to all of the Stoneware Crocks. Buttercup is a description of the yellow crock only. Other than that...looks great!! Good work!

Thanks for letting me know!

1. What is the Outlet Store Flyer?

The Outlet Store Flyer is a monthly catalog that features discounted products from Pampered Chef's outlet store. These products may be overstocked, discontinued, or slightly imperfect, but still functional and of high quality.

2. How often is the Outlet Store Flyer released?

The Outlet Store Flyer is released once a month, usually towards the beginning of the month. The exact release date may vary, so be sure to check your email or our website for updates.

3. Can I purchase items from the Outlet Store Flyer online?

No, the Outlet Store Flyer is only available for purchase through in-person orders at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant's website. However, you can view the flyer online to see the available products and their discounted prices.

4. Are the items in the Outlet Store Flyer covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all products in the Outlet Store Flyer are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can consultants earn commission on sales from the Outlet Store Flyer?

Yes, consultants can earn commission on sales from the Outlet Store Flyer. However, the commission rate may be lower than regular product sales. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific details and commission rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • islandgurlchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies