• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Game Ideas for Shows/Open Houses: Get Creative!

In summary, there are various game ideas that you can incorporate into your Pampered Chef shows or open houses, such as a recipe scavenger hunt, a cooking challenge, and a bingo game. To make the games relevant, use Pampered Chef products in the games and offer them as prizes. You can involve your audience by having them guess kitchen tools or create their own recipe, and to ensure that the games are fun and engaging, keep them interactive and customizable to your specific audience.
milkangel
i am looking for game ideas to do at shows or like at a openhouse. i have a few but not enough.

I usually just have Queen of Shoppers and the TV Game. Queen of Shoppers needs to be updated for the new catalog so there's no point in posting that one now.

Look in the files section and type in Games. There are tons listed. I had a group last night that has been to most of my most recent shows so we did the Snowman Game. It has absolutely nothing to do with PC, but they had a great time with it!

These games are great! I used the Pampered Chef Bingo game at my last show. It was a HUGE hit! The guests kept asking me questions trying to make me say the phrases that were on their cards. It kept me on my toes too!

Thanks for your ideas for the games

Hi there! I would love to help you come up with some game ideas for your shows or open houses. One fun game idea is "Recipe Roulette" where guests choose a random ingredient and then have to come up with a recipe using that ingredient and products from our catalog. Another idea is a "Guess the Spice" game where guests have to identify different spices blindfolded and the winner gets a prize. You could also do a "Name That Tool" game where guests have to correctly identify different kitchen tools for a chance to win a prize. I hope these ideas help, and I would be happy to brainstorm more with you!

What are some game ideas for shows/open houses?

There are many fun and creative game ideas you can incorporate into your Pampered Chef shows or open houses. Some popular options include a recipe scavenger hunt, a cooking challenge using Pampered Chef products, a "guess the ingredient" game, a blind taste test, and a bingo game using Pampered Chef kitchen tools as the bingo markers.

How can I make the games relevant to Pampered Chef products?

To make the games relevant to Pampered Chef products, you can incorporate the use of the products in the games themselves. For example, in the cooking challenge, participants can only use Pampered Chef tools to prepare their dish. In the blind taste test, use Pampered Chef seasonings or sauces to add flavor to the food. You can also offer Pampered Chef products as prizes for the winners of the games.

Are there any games that can involve the audience?

Yes, there are plenty of games that can involve the audience. For instance, you can have a "name that kitchen tool" game where you hold up a Pampered Chef product and have the audience guess its name. You can also have a "create your own recipe" game where the audience suggests ingredients and a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates how to use them with Pampered Chef products.

How do I ensure that the games are fun and engaging?

To ensure that the games are fun and engaging, make sure to keep them lighthearted and interactive. Encourage participation from all attendees and offer small prizes or incentives for winners. You can also consider incorporating a theme or incorporating humor into the games to make them more entertaining.

Can I customize the games to fit my specific audience?

Yes, you can definitely customize the games to fit your specific audience. Consider the age, interests, and backgrounds of your audience when choosing or creating games. You can also ask for suggestions or feedback from your audience to make the games more tailored to their preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies