• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Game Day Bread Bowl Hack: Budget-Friendly Artichoke Dip in a Round Baker

In summary, the tip is to save money by using a small round baker for the game day bread bowl/artichoke dip and placing it on a stone with the bread on the outside. The effectiveness of using a stone on stone is uncertain and may vary depending on the recipe and preferences. Some suggested using the SA dots bowl in the middle of the SA Big Bowl or round platter instead. Others recommend using the Classic Batter Bowl for better results. There is also a mention of another artichoke dip recipe and a question about which stoneware product is better suited for it.
DebPC
Staff member
I just got this from my director--If your making the game day bread bowl/artichoke dip: to cut costs - put dip in small round baker, put on stone with bread on outside.
Am I wrong? I thought Stone on Stone in the oven was a no no.
Otherwise I love the tip.

Happy Chef said:
I just got this from my director--If your making the game day bread bowl/artichoke dip: to cut costs - put dip in small round baker, put on stone with bread on outside.
Am I wrong? I thought Stone on Stone in the oven was a no no.
Otherwise I love the tip.

It's a great tip but I don't know about the stone on stone. Hmm? Anyone?

I do the stone on stone when I do the Hot Pizza Dip with the bread braid.

My thinking is because you are microwaving the dip anyway and transferring it to the bread bowl, to do what someone here suggested (sorry I can't remember who... there are always so many great ideas!) and put it in the SA dots bowl in the middle of the SA Big Bowl or round platter and not to toast the bread. I for one think it makes this recipe go together super fast (great for drop-in guests) and I'm not sure what the $$$ value is in the products shown but I'm guessing the SA is more? Not sure though...

ooooo~I LOVE the idea of using the Sa stuff~especially THIS month for bookings! I think this is the recipe I need to be doing for October and then again in November when Stoneware can be incorporated! It is a great holiday appetizer recipe and I think it is way easy! Thanks for the tips!

Thanks Colleen it was me :) I've done this several times now & it works wonderfully!! I baked my dip in the classice batter bowl b/c it gets really hot & bubbly vs. cooking it inside the breadbowl....it just warms it.

I shared it w/my team & they loved the idea!

Another Artichoke Dip recipe ???Will the recipe fit in the Minibaker or the Deep Dish Pie plate better?

Related to Game Day Bread Bowl Hack: Budget-Friendly Artichoke Dip in a Round Baker

What is an artichoke bread bowl tip?

An artichoke bread bowl tip is a useful tool designed specifically for creating bread bowls out of loaves of bread. It helps to create a perfect circle in the top of the bread and remove the inside without damaging the crust.

How do I use an artichoke bread bowl tip?

To use an artichoke bread bowl tip, simply insert the tip into the center of the bread loaf and twist it in a circular motion. This will help to create a clean cut and remove the center of the bread. Then, use a knife to cut around the inside of the bread, creating a bowl shape.

Can I use an artichoke bread bowl tip with any type of bread?

Yes, an artichoke bread bowl tip can be used with most types of bread, including round loaves and even bagels. However, it may not be as effective with very soft or delicate breads.

Do I need to grease the artichoke bread bowl tip before using it?

No, you do not need to grease the tip before using it. The sharp edges of the tip will easily cut through the bread without any additional lubrication.

Is an artichoke bread bowl tip dishwasher safe?

Yes, most artichoke bread bowl tips are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the product packaging or instructions to be sure. If it is not dishwasher safe, it can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dianevill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • chefheidi2003