• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fw 2009 Chefardy: Need One Last Question

In summary, Chefardy is a fun and interactive game that allows players to test their knowledge of cooking and kitchen tools. It can be played with 2-8 players and is suitable for all ages. While some questions may be related to Pampered Chef products, the majority are general food and cooking knowledge. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
ardipc
Gold Member
I've updated an older version of Chefardy with current Cookware info that I am going to be using at my meeting today, but I am having trouble coming up with one last Recruiting Tie-In question.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Cookware Jeopardy FW2009 Game.doc
    32 KB · Views: 249
Thanks. How about this:

What is $25 and a $50 Visa Gift Card?
What a consultant gets for every recruit who joins by August 31 and submits $1250 in their first 30 days.

OK, my team loved the Cookware version of this that I came up with for tonight's meeting, and they want to do it for the knives next month so they can brush up for October. It took me quite a while to put together all the questions in this one, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping brainstorm for a Forged Knife version or if anyone already has one?

Related to Fw 2009 Chefardy: Need One Last Question

1. What is Chefardy and how does it work?

Chefardy is a fun and interactive game that tests your knowledge of cooking and kitchen tools. Players take turns drawing cards and answering questions about food, cooking techniques, and Pampered Chef products. The player with the most correct answers at the end of the game wins!

2. How many players can participate in Chefardy?

Chefardy can be played with 2-8 players, making it a great game for family game nights, parties, or team building activities.

3. Can I play Chefardy if I'm not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

Yes! While some of the questions may be related to Pampered Chef products, the majority of the questions are general cooking and food knowledge. It's a great way to learn more about cooking and kitchen tools while having fun.

4. Is Chefardy suitable for all ages?

Yes, Chefardy is suitable for all ages! The questions are designed to be challenging but not too difficult, making it a game that both kids and adults can enjoy.

5. Can I purchase Chefardy through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Chefardy can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. It's a great addition to any kitchen and makes a unique gift for the foodie in your life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Sheila