• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Host Question--Need Guidance

They seemed interested and are awaiting your report. Not bragging about the presentation, just mean they were receptive. My knees did not shake and that was a bonus.
CookingwithMary
Need help..I'm chairperson of fund raising for my hobby group. Our goal is to raise funds for historical preservation of a local fort.

As PC consultant, can I also be the contact person/host when setting up the show on the PWS? The check will go to the group, of course.

Just want to be certain this is ok with HO and PC guidelines.

Thanks,

It should work as long as the organization can cash a check. PC will make the check out to whatever organization you want.

I thought it 'should' work but just wasn't sure. Will probably call HO to be certain.Thanks,

You're fine. Fundraisers can go to any company, group w/ a checking a/c or organization, just not ever to an individual. Remember NO host benefits other than monthly special. NO booking bonus, NO free items, NO half off items, YES free shipping.God Bless!-praying for Paige and her family-

Thanks to everyone who replied here, and personally. What a swell group.I have a wonderful director, but she wasn't available and my knees were shaking--presentation to the group today.Will report back at the end of the FR with our results :)

scottcooks said:
You're fine. Fundraisers can go to any company, group w/ a checking a/c or organization, just not ever to an individual. Remember NO host benefits other than monthly special. NO booking bonus, NO free items, NO half off items, YES free shipping.God Bless!-praying for Paige and her family-
Free shipping? I put the host special in for the chairperson of the fundraiser I did the other night and shipping is being added. Am I doing something wrong?

JAE said:
Free shipping? I put the host special in for the chairperson of the fundraiser I did the other night and shipping is being added. Am I doing something wrong?

I've never had the chair receive free shipping - I'm almost positive the only benefit they receive is the 60% off host bonus.

I thought that's what I read on a different fundraiser thread. I'll plan on her paying shipping.

You're right- OOPS - no free shipping. (I need to do another FR to sharpen my memory!) God Bless!-praying for Paige and her family-

Made my presentation yesterday, to the Board. Waiting now for an answer, but the presentation went really well. :chef:

Not bragging about the presentation, just mean they were receptive. My knees did not shake and that was a bonus.

Printed out speaking points in a LARGE font, easy to refer to, and that helped me a lot. Kept it short and sweet, professional but friendly. Also offered a percentage of my profits.

Please send good thoughts my way!

1. Can I choose which products to include in my fundraiser?

Yes, as a fundraiser host, you have the freedom to choose which products you want to feature in your fundraiser. We have a wide selection of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware to choose from, so you can tailor the fundraiser to your audience's interests.

2. How much money will I be able to raise through the fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise through the fundraiser depends on various factors, such as the number of attendees, the products sold, and the price point of the products. Our team will work closely with you to set realistic goals and provide guidance on how to maximize your fundraising potential.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for the fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the fundraiser. We want to make it easy for you to raise money, so you can choose to sell as many or as few products as you'd like. However, keep in mind that the more products you sell, the more money you can raise for your cause.

4. Can I earn free products as a fundraiser host?

Yes, as a fundraiser host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your fundraiser. Our team will provide you with a host rewards program, so you can select the products you'd like as a thank you for hosting the fundraiser.

5. How long does the fundraiser last?

The length of the fundraiser can vary depending on your preference and availability. Typically, fundraisers last for about 2-4 weeks, but we can work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser. Our team will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies