• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Unique Morning Shower Ideas for Outdoor Events

In summary, the shower is going to have dessert, a variety of appetizers, a main course, and coffee or tea.
Jules711
Silver Member
I need an idea for a morning, outdoor shower. This is not to make at the shower as I am helping with the planning and all. I'm looking for something not sweet (easily have that covered) and don't want it to be too much (not feeding them lunch since it's over before then). Want something that doesn't have to stay hot (ice is easier than heat when outside).

There will be about 50 people there including kids (she's a teacher). We want it to be fun, girly & special.

Thanks so much for all suggestions.

I have made this for a brunch shower as a demo and premade. Each time it was a hit. Not sure how the heat will affect the yogurt though.

Paradise Dessert Pizza
Ingredients:
1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 container (8 ounces) vanilla, strawberry or banana low-fat yogurt
1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, well drained
1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, well drained
2 tablespoons natural whole almonds, chopped

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Form dough into a ball and place in center of Classic Round Stone. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone; cool completely.

2. Combine yogurt, pineapple and coconut, if desired; spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Slice kiwi and cut grapes in half using Paring Knife. Arrange mandarin oranges, kiwi slices and grapes in an overlapping circlular pattern over yogurt mixture. Chop almonds with Food Chopper; sprinkle over fruit.

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. They could have a batch done ahead of time and then make one for the demo. They could have sliced fruit and muffins to go through.

A nice frittata or 12 that can be served at room temp. Or perhaps a variety of them?

I have a great recipe for double bacon cheddar quiche that is quite good if you are interested!!

Greek cheese torta. Quiche lorraine tartlets are SO good, and can esily be doubled or triples (however if you're short on time, Sam's Club sells REALLY good mini quiches in packs of 60 that are great for parties, I use them alot and save my time and energy for other things). Hmmm... That's all for now...

Related to Fun and Unique Morning Shower Ideas for Outdoor Events

1. What is the Recipe for Morning Shower?

The Recipe for Morning Shower is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to enhance your morning shower experience. It includes a variety of invigorating scents, textures, and tools to help you start your day feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

2. What products are included in the Recipe for Morning Shower?

The Recipe for Morning Shower includes our popular Refreshing Citrus Shower Gel, Exfoliating Body Scrub, Nourishing Body Butter, and Dual-Sided Body Brush. It also comes with a convenient shower caddy to keep all your products organized in the shower.

3. How do I use the Recipe for Morning Shower products?

Start by using the body brush to gently exfoliate your skin, then follow with the Refreshing Citrus Shower Gel to cleanse and invigorate. After your shower, apply the Nourishing Body Butter to lock in moisture and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Use the Exfoliating Body Scrub once or twice a week for a deeper exfoliation.

4. Are the products in the Recipe for Morning Shower suitable for all skin types?

Yes, our products are formulated to be gentle and nourishing for all skin types. However, if you have any specific skin concerns or allergies, we recommend consulting with a dermatologist before use.

5. Can I purchase the Recipe for Morning Shower as a gift?

Absolutely! The Recipe for Morning Shower makes a great gift for anyone who loves a luxurious shower experience. You can also purchase the products individually if you prefer to create a custom gift set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
susan g
  • SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies