• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Silver & Gold Apron for Only $25 with Free Shipping?

In summary, the "Fs: Silver & Gold Apron" is made of a durable and high-quality blend of cotton and polyester. It features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties for a comfortable fit, is machine washable for easy cleaning, and has two spacious pockets for storing kitchen essentials. It is designed to be a unisex apron suitable for both men and women.
cochef
Gold Member
I have a brand new consultant apron for sale (with 2 ribbons) - $25 (incl. shipping)

A consultant on my AD's team was looking for one, let me check if she still wants it!

I'm interested in it email me [email protected]

I also have one that I would like to sell, same price.

I am very interested in the apron! Email me at [email protected]. I have been looking for one. I would like the consultant one. Thanks

Apron is sold.

I have this apron available too!!! Please see above posting in Marketplace!

Thanks! :)

I also have one. Never worn. $25 includes shipping. Money order only.

I have one too for sale. Never worn, still in package. $25 with free shipping. Money order, cleared check or paypal. Let me know! Thanks!

1. What is the material of the "Fs: Silver & Gold Apron"?

The "Fs: Silver & Gold Apron" is made of a durable and high-quality blend of cotton and polyester.

2. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the "Fs: Silver & Gold Apron" features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all sizes.

3. Can the apron be machine washed?

Yes, the "Fs: Silver & Gold Apron" is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

4. How many pockets does the apron have?

The "Fs: Silver & Gold Apron" has two spacious pockets, perfect for storing utensils, recipe cards, and other small kitchen essentials.

5. Is the apron suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the "Fs: Silver & Gold Apron" is designed to be a unisex apron, making it perfect for both men and women to use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • sarahschefshop