• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Sa Pumpkin & Heat Dishes $10 Each

In summary, the "Fs: Sa Pumpkin & Heat Dishes $10 Each" product is a set of two stoneware dishes - one in the shape of a pumpkin and one in the shape of a heart. They are microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe and have a capacity of 2.5 cups each. The pumpkin dish measures 10.25" x 9.25" x 2.5" and the heat dish measures 11.75" x 8.5" x 2.5". These dishes are also freezer safe and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but not suitable for use on the stovetop.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
$10 each plus shipping from 33073

Carolyn - I know what the Pumpkin dishes are....... what are the heat?

PamperedDor said:
Carolyn - I know what the Pumpkin dishes are....... what are the heat?

Heat = heart with a typist whose fingers don't move as fast as her brain - LOL

How many Heart Dishes? I would be interested in two if you have them.

Related to Fs: Sa Pumpkin & Heat Dishes $10 Each

1. What are the features of the "Fs: Sa Pumpkin & Heat Dishes $10 Each" product?

The "Fs: Sa Pumpkin & Heat Dishes $10 Each" product is a set of two dishes, one in the shape of a pumpkin and one in the shape of a heat, perfect for serving and baking your favorite fall dishes. These dishes are made of stoneware and are microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe.

2. What are the dimensions of the "Fs: Sa Pumpkin & Heat Dishes $10 Each" product?

The pumpkin dish measures 10.25" x 9.25" x 2.5" and the heat dish measures 11.75" x 8.5" x 2.5". Both dishes have a capacity of 2.5 cups.

3. Can the "Fs: Sa Pumpkin & Heat Dishes $10 Each" be used in the freezer?

Yes, these dishes are freezer safe. You can prepare and freeze your dishes ahead of time and then bake them in the oven when you're ready to enjoy.

4. Are the "Fs: Sa Pumpkin & Heat Dishes $10 Each" oven safe at high temperatures?

Yes, these dishes are oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. You can use them to bake your favorite casseroles, sides, and desserts.

5. Can I use the "Fs: Sa Pumpkin & Heat Dishes $10 Each" on the stovetop?

No, these dishes are not stove top safe. They are designed for use in the microwave, oven, and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • trps