• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Pink Logowear Sweater in 2XL for only $20?

In summary, the "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl" is available in a 2Xl size, which is equivalent to a women's size 18-20. It is true to size and made of a soft and comfortable cotton-polyester blend fabric. This sweater is also machine washable and features a screen printed Pampered Chef logo for durability.
DebbieJ
I have for sale a pink logowear cable knit sweater in excellent used condition. Size is 2XL, fits a bit more like an XL. I am asking $20 plus shipping.It is like the attached one, but it is the reverse colors--the sweater is a watermelon pink color with the logo embroidered in lime green.Please EMAIL ME at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested. I accept Paypal only for payment.

Attachments

• merill sweater.jpg
    merill sweater.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 254
bumping...make me an offer...I'm nesting and want this out of my house! LOL!

What size options are available for the "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl"?

The "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl" is available in a 2Xl size, which is equivalent to a women's size 18-20.

Is the "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl" true to size?

Yes, the "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl" is true to size and follows standard sizing guidelines.

What material is the "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl" made of?

The "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl" is made of a soft and comfortable cotton-polyester blend fabric.

Can the "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl" be machine washed?

Yes, the "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl" is machine washable for easy care and maintenance.

Is the Pampered Chef logo embroidered or screen printed on the "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl"?

The Pampered Chef logo is screen printed on the "Fs: Pink Logowear Sweater 2Xl" for a durable and long-lasting design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • iteachurkid