• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Logowear for Sale - New & Used!

In summary, we have a variety of chef logowear for sale including aprons, hats, shirts, and bags. We also offer customization services for an additional fee, allowing you to add your own logo. Our used logowear items are in good condition and are carefully inspected. Prices range from $10 to $50 depending on the type and condition of the item. Discounts are available for bulk orders, please contact us for more information.
imported_iteachurkid
Hey everyone! I have some logowear I'd like to sell. I thought I'd post it here first before renewing my chefsuccess membership to post it there :) I have the pink cable knit sweater with the logo in brown. It's been worn a few times, but is in great condition. It's a Medium, but honestly, I think it's the first thing I've had from them that ran a little big. I'd like $15 for it plus shipping. I also have a brand new (tags still on) 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck shirt in Turquoise with logo in white. It's a Medium. I'd like $15 plus shipping. I also have a white zip up hoodie that is brand new (tags still on). The logo is in a greyish color. It is a Large. I'd also like $15 plus shipping for this. Paypal only. If you have any questions or want to see pictures, let me know. The sweater and shirt are both still on Merrill's website if you want to look at them there (I can't find the hoodie). Thanks!

Hi there! Just wanted to say that I'm interested in the pink cable knit sweater and the 3/4 sleeve v-neck shirt. Can you please send me some pictures? Also, do you happen to know the measurements for the sweater and shirt? I want to make sure they'll fit me before I make a purchase. Thanks!

1. What types of chef logowear do you have for sale?

We have a variety of chef logowear for sale, including aprons, hats, shirts, and bags. We also have a selection of both new and used items to choose from.

2. Can I customize the logowear with my own logo?

Yes, we offer customization services for an additional fee. You can send us your logo and we will add it to the chef logowear of your choice.

3. Are the used logowear items in good condition?

Yes, all of our used logowear items are carefully inspected and in good condition. We only sell gently used items that are still in great shape.

4. What is the price range for your logowear items?

Our logowear items range in price depending on the type of item and whether it is new or used. Generally, our prices range from $10 to $50.

5. Do you offer any discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of our chef logowear. Please contact us for more information and to discuss your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • chef2you