• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs- Pampered Chef Hearts Porch Flag

In summary, the Pampered Chef Hearts Porch Flag is made of high-quality, durable polyester material that is weather-resistant and fade-resistant. It comes with a built-in sleeve for easy hanging on any standard flag pole or stand, and also has grommets for additional hanging options. The flag can be used indoors or outdoors, and is machine washable on a gentle cycle. Its dimensions are 28 inches by 40 inches, making it a suitable size for most standard porches.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a PC porch flag in shades of pink with hearts on it. It says Pampered Chef 2002 at the top of the flag in white. I do not hang flags from my porch, so it is doing me no good sitting here in my office.

If you are interested in it make me an offer.

Shipping would be $4 and that includes delivery confirmation and the envelope to mail it in.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Do you have a picture by chance?

Just pm'd you...

Related to Fs- Pampered Chef Hearts Porch Flag

What is the material of the Pampered Chef Hearts Porch Flag?

The Pampered Chef Hearts Porch Flag is made of high-quality, durable polyester material that is weather-resistant and fade-resistant.

How do I hang the Pampered Chef Hearts Porch Flag on my porch?

The flag comes with a built-in sleeve that easily slides onto any standard flag pole or stand. It is also equipped with grommets for additional hanging options.

Can I use the Pampered Chef Hearts Porch Flag indoors?

Yes, the flag is versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors. It makes a great addition to your home decor or as a festive decoration for a party or event.

Is the Pampered Chef Hearts Porch Flag machine washable?

Yes, the flag can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and line dried. Do not bleach or tumble dry.

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Hearts Porch Flag?

The flag measures 28 inches by 40 inches, making it the perfect size for most standard porches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
makeawhisk
  • rayday