• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters

In summary, the Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters from Pampered Chef are safe and fun tools designed for children to use in food preparation. They come in various shapes and sizes, and can also be used for other purposes such as arts and crafts. The cutters are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. They are suitable for children of all ages, but younger children should use them with adult supervision for more intricate designs.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have 3 sets of the Kid's Cutters that were in the outlet (ordered too many) and 3 sets of the other Cutters that are currently in the catty.

Kid's Cutters $3 each and will sell the other Cutters for $9 each.

Email for fastest response, but will be checking back here often.

Last edited:
The Kids Cutters are on the Outlet at $4 each right now.

Thanks. I changed my post.

Just PMed you!!

Hi there! I saw your post about the Kid's Cutters and other Cutters you have for sale. I would be interested in purchasing the Kid's Cutters for $3 each and the other Cutters for $9 each. Can you please let me know if they are still available and how I can go about purchasing them? Thank you!

1. What is the purpose of the Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters?

The Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters from Pampered Chef are designed to make food preparation fun and easy for kids. These cutters come in various shapes and sizes, making it easier for kids to cut fruits, vegetables, and other foods into fun shapes for snacks or meals.

2. Are the Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters safe for children to use?

Yes, the Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters are safe for children to use. They are made from high-quality materials, and the edges are not sharp, making them safe for kids to handle and use in the kitchen. However, parental supervision is still recommended, especially for younger children.

3. Can the Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters be used for other purposes besides cutting food?

Yes, the Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters can be used for other purposes besides cutting food. They can also be used for making fun shapes out of playdough or clay, creating unique stamps for arts and crafts, and even cutting out shapes from paper for various projects.

4. Are the Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan and prevent any damage to the designs on the cutters.

5. Is there a specific age range for using the Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters?

The Kid's Cutters and Other Cutters are suitable for children of all ages. However, we recommend using them under adult supervision for younger children, as some designs may be more intricate and require more dexterity to use properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise K