• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs- Hwc Daisy Plates Set of 4 and Snowman Plates

In summary, the Fs- Hwc Daisy Plates Set of 4 and Snowman Plates are made of durable stoneware material that is both microwave and dishwasher safe. The set includes 4 plates, 2 daisy plates and 2 snowman plates. These plates are also oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and it is recommended to hand wash them and avoid using abrasive cleaners for their care. They can be used for both everyday meals and special occasions due to their versatile design.
lakamper
Hi all - I have a set of 4 HWC Daisy plates from last year that I never used, only showed at the parties.

I also have 2 sets of snowman plates if anyone is interested and one Snowman platter.

Make me an offer!! I need to clean out my closet and start saving for a dress for conference:sing:

I would be interested in the HWC plates. I don't remember how much they were, though....

They were $21.50 for 4

I am interested in Daisy Plates if they are still available. I am using these for my sister-in-laws baby shower.

I'm interested in the snowman plates and platters :)

I have some daisy plates, NIB, that I don't want.

How much does anyone want for the snowman platter and plates they have??

gailz2 I sent private message I want the daisy plates for sure!

1. What materials are the Fs- Hwc Daisy Plates Set of 4 and Snowman Plates made of?

The Fs- Hwc Daisy Plates Set of 4 and Snowman Plates are made of durable stoneware material that is both microwave and dishwasher safe.

2. How many plates are included in the set?

The set includes 4 plates, 2 daisy plates and 2 snowman plates.

3. Are these plates safe to use in the oven?

Yes, these plates are oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Do these plates have any special care instructions?

To ensure the longevity of these plates, it is recommended to hand wash them and avoid using abrasive cleaners.

5. Can these plates be used for both everyday meals and special occasions?

Yes, the versatile design of these plates makes them suitable for both casual and formal dining experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • johnnyb614
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies