• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Conference Tote & Pencil Pouch & Pen

In summary, the FS Conference Tote & Pencil Pouch & Pen set includes a spacious tote bag, a matching pencil pouch, and a pen, all featuring the Pampered Chef logo. The tote bag measures 14.5" x 15.5" x 5.5" and the pencil pouch measures 8" x 3.5" x 0.5". Both items are made from high-quality materials and are durable. Unfortunately, customization options are not available for this set, but the subtle and professional Pampered Chef logo makes it suitable for any business or organization. The tote bag and pencil pouch can be purchased separately, but it is recommended to get the complete set for a coordinated look.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
2011 Conference Tote $25 + shipping PENDING
2011 Matching Pencil Pouch w/"MORE" pen (Director's gift) $10 +shipping SOLD
Paypal onlyOnly the tote is left now

Last edited:
I will take the tote!

I have both the tote and pen/pouch if anyone else is looking for them. My tote has a small smudge on the front (more like just a dot) so I would take $20 if anyone is up for it. I have some other stuff from conference I won't use, just haven't gotten around to posting it on here yet.

Aimee, I have the tote but would be interested in the pen pouch and also in knowing what else from conference you may have. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Related to Fs Conference Tote & Pencil Pouch & Pen

1. What is included in the FS Conference Tote & Pencil Pouch & Pen set?

The set includes a spacious tote bag, a matching pencil pouch, and a pen. All items feature the Pampered Chef logo and are perfect for use at conferences, meetings, or everyday office use.

2. What are the dimensions of the tote bag and pencil pouch?

The tote bag measures 14.5" x 15.5" x 5.5", making it large enough to fit all your conference essentials. The pencil pouch measures 8" x 3.5" x 0.5", making it the perfect size to hold pens, pencils, and other small items.

3. Is the tote bag and pencil pouch durable?

Yes, both the tote bag and pencil pouch are made from high-quality materials that are built to last. The tote bag has reinforced stitching and sturdy handles, while the pencil pouch is made from durable canvas material.

4. Can I customize the tote bag and pencil pouch with my own logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for this set. However, the Pampered Chef logo is subtle and professional, making it suitable for any business or organization.

5. Can I purchase the tote bag and pencil pouch separately?

Yes, the tote bag and pencil pouch can be purchased separately. However, we highly recommend getting the complete set to have a matching and coordinated look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • melindagilbert
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • cochef