• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Free Shipping Available for a New Booking Slide and Healthy Cookbook?

In summary, to book a Pampered Chef cooking show, you can contact a consultant or visit their website to find one in your area. The cost to book a show is free, as consultants provide their services for free and guests have the opportunity to purchase products. By hosting a show, you can earn free and discounted products based on sales and bookings. A show typically lasts around 2 hours and offers the benefit of earning free products, learning new cooking techniques, and spending time with loved ones.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have the Booking Slide - brand new $8 and a current book $12 (it contains ways to make food that's good for you) for sale! Free shipping! Paypal please.

Last edited:
ChefJWarren said:
I have the Booking Slide - brand new $8 and current "healthy" Cookbook $12 for sale! Free shipping! Paypal please.

You are not allowed to sell current items in the marketplace. You can let them know that you have something current and ask people to contact you but you cannot actually list them.

I didn't name it. Just said I had something current as you just said.

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef cooking show?

To book a cooking show, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. You can also host a virtual cooking show through our online platform.

2. What is the cost to book a Pampered Chef cooking show?

There is no cost to book a Pampered Chef cooking show. Our consultants provide their services and expertise for free, and you and your guests will have the opportunity to purchase our products during the show.

3. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Yes, you can earn free products by hosting a cooking show. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show and the number of bookings made from your guests.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef cooking show typically last?

A Pampered Chef cooking show typically lasts around 2 hours. However, the duration may vary depending on the type of show and the number of guests attending.

5. What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show is a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and spend quality time with friends and family. It's also a great opportunity to try out our products before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Molly Jo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey