• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: 2008 Weekly/Monthly Planner

In summary, the F: 2008 Weekly/Monthly Planner is a 9" by 11" planner that features both monthly and weekly views. It is not refillable but has durable wire binding and a clear plastic cover for customization. Additional features include a notes section, contacts page, and built-in pocket.
redsoxgirl
I've got a 2008 planner for sale that has the full month and then the weeks following.

I had to white-out my events in Jan, 1 in Feb, 1 in March and 1 in April, but it's practically brand new. It has 5 removable dividers so you can flip to a specific month or week and a removable bookmark as well.

It's got plenty of room to keeptrack of PC and personal stuff.

It also includes a telephone/address section and a good sized notes section.

The cover (teal) and dividers (blue, green, clear, yellow, pink/red) are tough plastic. It's spiral bound and the binding is covered in a pleather material.

9.25" tall x 8.5" wide

It's really nice looking. I love it, but the PC calendar seems to be working better for me.

I paid $15 for it, but I'd take $10 +shipping.

PM or email me if yo're interested or want to see a picture.

bumping

just wanted to make sure this was seen by the weekday crowd

might be good for kid's homework or something too
the week-long sections are large - each day is a whole column!

1. What size is the F: 2008 Weekly/Monthly Planner?

The planner measures 9 inches by 11 inches, making it a convenient size to carry with you or store in a bag or briefcase.

2. Does the planner have monthly and weekly views?

Yes, the F: 2008 Weekly/Monthly Planner features both monthly and weekly views, allowing you to easily plan out your schedule for the month and then break it down into weekly tasks.

3. Is the planner refillable?

Unfortunately, the F: 2008 Weekly/Monthly Planner is not refillable. However, it does have durable wire binding, so you can easily flip through the pages without worrying about them falling out.

4. Can I customize the cover of the planner?

Yes, the F: 2008 Weekly/Monthly Planner comes with a clear plastic cover that you can slip a personalized cover page into. This allows you to add your own personal touch to the planner.

5. Are there any extra features in the planner?

Yes, the F: 2008 Weekly/Monthly Planner includes a separate section for notes and a contacts page for important phone numbers and addresses. It also has a built-in pocket to store loose papers or receipts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala